Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   C'mon the Mighty EAGLES!!! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/1176-cmon-mighty-eagles.html)

thx 03-09-2005 04:38 PM

C'mon the Mighty EAGLES!!!

What a last quarter. I totally lost my voice there, but after such a crap 3 quarters of football to have a strong comeback is sensational. Well, 2 weeks to rest up and then bring on the Saints and Crows!!

Dan

PS. If anyone knows any way to guarantee a Grand Final ticket please let me know. I bought the flights to Melbourne couple of months back and just need to get to the game...

MY06Sti 03-09-2005 06:05 PM

how much is a private booth ticket worth?

cheating_gets_it_faster 03-09-2005 06:36 PM

THANK CHRIST FOR THE UMPIRES HUH!!!

what a farce, the swans looked the better team ALL NIGHT!!
The failure to pay the Goodes trip was a shocker....
and the Stenglien "shepherd".....hmmmmm

I dont ever want to hear the E-girls supporters complain about the umpires again....they helped them into the grand final!!!

B4GT 03-09-2005 07:06 PM

was a great game, one of the best nailbiting last quaters ive seen in a long time.

scooby99 03-09-2005 07:19 PM

And all that coming from a dockers supporter ........ hows your final series coming???

in the end a wins a win. we fought hard when it counted. Yeah umpires is always a dodgy situation. But Sydney got a few "easy" free kicks as well so dont say it was all one way.

[QUOTE=cheating_gets_it_faster]THANK CHRIST FOR THE UMPIRES HUH!!!

what a farce, the swans looked the better team ALL NIGHT!!
The failure to pay the Goodes trip was a shocker....
and the Stenglien "shepherd".....hmmmmm

I dont ever want to hear the E-girls supporters complain about the umpires again....they helped them into the grand final!!![/QUOTE]

cheating_gets_it_faster 03-09-2005 07:33 PM

we are resting our players for a charge at next years grand final......it part of our 17 year journey

Rexilla 03-09-2005 07:42 PM

Thank god for our mid field lead by Juddy & Cousins...............they rule!:icon_pray

you mean the 117 years plan right Cheating?! :thebirdma

[QUOTE=cheating_gets_it_faster]we are resting our players for a charge at next years grand final......it part of our 17 year journey[/QUOTE]

Adr3naL1N 03-09-2005 08:24 PM

West Coast should of won by more, i can think of at least 3 EASY shots at goal that they wasted, and skill level wasnt their best either, still getting out of their slump.

Nethertheless......CARN THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

DEDLYWEPN 04-09-2005 10:52 AM

[QUOTE=cheating_gets_it_faster]we are resting our players for a charge at next years grand final......it part of our 17 year journey[/QUOTE]
Does the plan include a new coach Adam!? Connelly is such a fkn 'tard! (and yes, I'm a dockers supporter)

cheating_gets_it_faster 04-09-2005 11:39 AM

I personally think that connolly should go however who is there at the moment that can replace him?

My first pick would be Harvey from Essendon, but he is waiting for the top job there.....

it would have to be a pick from another group of inexperienced, assistant coaches....

If I was in-charge of the hiring and firing of coaches, i would say to connolly, you make the top 6 next year or you are gone......hopefully we can lure an experienced, hard senior coach across.

That is the only thing we are lacking....disipline!....look at all of the things that we do wrong....it all comes down to disipline!

If connolly took the dockers to cottesloe beach..pointed at rottnest and said SWIM, half the group would laugh at him

If worsfold took the eagles to cottesloe beach and said SWIM, every single one would do it!