Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Ex Girlfriend Problems (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/12266-ex-girlfriend-problems.html)

Miggidy 10-05-2007 06:39 PM

Ex Girlfriend Problems

Ok my mate broke up with his wench last weekend.

Now she has started harrassing him, bullshitting she is pregnant, threatening to tell the police he bashed her. She is calling and messaging him non stop and I can see it getting to him even though I am making him ignore her.

Now if this was a chick she would go to the cops right?
So what can my mate do? I mean there is way more crap she has done, fake epilepsy, fake a pregnancy before, and the day he broke up with her I had to be there becuase of the phyco she chucked.

Any advice ould be great guys, hate to see my mate like this.

Thodd 10-05-2007 06:41 PM

Neaves Rd. pine plantation. Takes care of a lot of problems.

Seriously, if he's that worried, get him to take out a restraining order asap.

Mister Two 10-05-2007 06:42 PM

Record telephone conversations until she gives up. Dont tell her you are recording. Antagonise her until she makes a threat to make a false complaint. Go along the lines of: "You dont have the balls to make a false accusation because you are a weak obsessive insecure bitch". Any threats she makes will back fire if she follows through with them and makes a false police report.

Your mate can simply playback the tape to the cops and presto. She will get a right kick up the ass by the law.

Miggidy 10-05-2007 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=Thodd]Neaves Rd. pine plantation. Takes care of a lot of problems.

Seriously, if he's that worried, get him to take out a restraining order asap.[/QUOTE]

Can he do that?

I like yur first idea better. I already said I'd do it for free. It's like a public service. I'm thinking of starting up a girlfriend warning website. Research your gf before you start dating ;)

impreza_GT 10-05-2007 06:44 PM

mate dont get involed!! it will turn to shit with ya mate.... believe me!!!!

even if ya tryin to help for your mates best interest, he know's wot he wants and no one can change that...even if your helping out because you would like someone to do that for you if was your girlfriend.

Let your friend sort it out at least you will still have a mate at the end!!

depresso 10-05-2007 06:45 PM

[QUOTE=Thodd]Seriously, if he's that worried, get him to take out a restraining order asap.[/QUOTE]
restraining orders are just another way of saying 'i love you'..

Miggidy 10-05-2007 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=Mister Two]Record telephone conversations until she gives up. Dont tell her you are recording. Antagonise her until she makes a threat to make a false complaint. Any threats she makes will back fire if she follows through with them and makes a false police report.

Your mate can simply playback the tape to the cops and presto. She will get a right kick up the ass by the law.[/QUOTE]

Thats a way better idea ;)

Cheers guys. I told him to harden the f*ck up too maybe that will help ;)

DEDLYWEPN 10-05-2007 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=impreza_GT]mate dont get involed!! it will turn to shit with ya mate.... believe me!!!!

even if ya tryin to help for your mates best interest, he know's wot he wants and no one can change that...even if your helping out because you would like someone to do that for you if was your girlfriend.

Let your friend sort it out at least you will still have a mate at the end!![/QUOTE]
Couldn't agree more, been down a similar road with my now, FORMER best mate... Stay away, give advice, but only when asked for it. Otherwise if you're making a tonne of negative comments, you'll probably only drive him back to her.

Mister Two 10-05-2007 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=Miggidy]Thats a way better idea ;)
[/QUOTE]

Im such an evil bastard. :cool:

Smokey 10-05-2007 07:07 PM

tell her to fuck off and stop taking her calls?
if she comes round punch the slut in the face :D