Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   cat issues (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/12792-cat-issues.html)

impreza_GT 02-06-2007 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=joey89]Shoot them

LOL jj not idea how to stop them![/QUOTE]

far out thats a bit harsh!!!!!

my suggestion: cut off their back legs so they cant jump...at least u still have a cat!!!

RichX 02-06-2007 05:36 PM

Haha this thread is totally wack! Cats on the car .. Geez the tough things in life aye !! :)

Pinky 02-06-2007 05:45 PM

I used to get that all the time. The alpha tomcat of the 'hood was attracted to the heat from the bonnet scoop, Multicrop "keep off" cat repellent (placed on the ground around the car, NOT the paint) works. But you do have to replenish it every couple of days.

Anyway, there is a psychotic old bitch that lives a couple of houses away. Her cat was savaged by the alpha tomcat (I found a collar with cat fur and flesh in my garden bed) I have reason to believe she took care of that particular cat, cause I haven't seen it again..

Tanglez 02-06-2007 05:46 PM

haha cheers the continous input guys, so far i think the best and safest option is putting a blanket ova my bonnet,

and i guess some people really thought a bit to hard about some parts, i.e cutting back legs off and that. haha

cheers though.

Tanglez 02-06-2007 05:47 PM

[QUOTE=Pinky]I used to get that all the time. The alpha tomcat of the 'hood was attracted to the heat from the bonnet scoop, Multicrop "keep off" cat repellent (placed on the ground around the car, NOT the paint) works. But you do have to replenish it every couple of days.

Anyway, there is a psychotic old bitch that lives a couple of houses away. Her cat was savaged by the alpha tomcat (I found a collar with cat fur and flesh in my garden bed) I have reason to believe she took care of that particular cat, cause I haven't seen it again..[/QUOTE]

pinky, where abouts can you get this Multicrop "keep off" stuff?

impreza_GT 02-06-2007 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=Tanglez]haha cheers the continous input guys, so far i think the best and safest option is putting a blanket ova my bonnet,

and i guess some people really thought a bit to hard about some parts, i.e cutting back legs off and that. haha

cheers though.[/QUOTE]

haha thx mate, i wont sit here and take credit for my input...found it on google in a DIY!! :p :p :p

teejay 02-06-2007 05:51 PM

lol I wasnt being serious

A top quality car cover is your friend.

Tanglez 02-06-2007 05:52 PM

[QUOTE=impreza_GT]haha thx mate, i wont sit here and take credit for my input...found it on google in a DIY!! :p :p :p[/QUOTE]

lol

wild_rx 02-06-2007 05:56 PM

put a rug or something on there...that will be good for you and the cats!!!

Luigi 02-06-2007 06:02 PM

[QUOTE=teejay]A top quality car cover is your friend.[/QUOTE]

Had the same problem with my Cat jumping on my car after i come home from work because the bonnet is so warm. I just brought a car cover wacked it on there and bingo cats now to scared to jump up onto the bonnet because its unsure of the surface.