Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Sofia Rodriguez-Urrata-Shu: 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/13352-sofia-rodriguez-urrata-shu-1-year-anniversary-today.html)

Subigrl 26-06-2007 09:11 AM

Sofia Rodriguez-Urrata-Shu: 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY

Firstly R.I.P for Sofia Rodriguez-Urrata-Shu . Hope family and friends are coping (8 year old girl who got murdered in canningvale toilets 1 year ago)

Secondly, anyone ever know what happend to that f***wit??? I stilll believe he was that guy from london as after the 'media' died down, no-one heard anything about it or his convinction.....nothing!!

Sorry it was just on my mind and was wondering if anyone knew??

impreza_GT 26-06-2007 09:39 AM

RIP....gone but never forgotten :( :( :( :(

I think he was under some sought of witness protection by the government...WTF

Bullet to the head...period

BALISTC 26-06-2007 10:24 AM

My gf is a year 2 teacher at Sophia's school, and she definitely wasn't looking forward to this morning...especially the fact that the media will more than likely be all over it.

I really do hope they show some respect and let the students and teachers remember and mourn in private, rather than hounding them.

pete gopal 26-06-2007 11:10 AM

Some of you might now me, but for others yes I do drive a taxi...

Anyways a few months ago I picked up a jail gaurd from the canning vale prison and i asked him about dante thomas (that was his name from what i remembered), apparently other jain inmates give him a real hard time...im a catholic and shouldnt say that but good for him :D

pete gopal 26-06-2007 11:12 AM

[QUOTE=BALISTC]My gf is a year 2 teacher at Sophia's school, and she definitely wasn't looking forward to this morning...especially the fact that the media will more than likely be all over it.

I really do hope they show some respect and let the students and teachers remember and mourn in private, rather than hounding them.[/QUOTE]

My wife's god father is the principle of that school :) what a small world :)

BALISTC 26-06-2007 11:26 AM

Greg Stinton? Top bloke :D

pete gopal 26-06-2007 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=BALISTC]Greg Stinton? Top bloke :D[/QUOTE]
Dont even know his name :D met him once at our wedding hahaha could be him, unless he changed jobs etc.

Elrico 26-06-2007 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=BALISTC]My gf is a year 2 teacher at Sophia's school, and she definitely wasn't looking forward to this morning...especially the fact that the media will more than likely be all over it.

I really do hope they show some respect and let the students and teachers remember and mourn in private, rather than hounding them.[/QUOTE]

Like the media ever care about anyones feelings or respect. Sorry if you are in the business but they are vultures at the best of times, just feeding off what they can get to catch a story.

R.I.P to Sophia, 2 mins from my house, had i seen him and known what had happened, id of run the prick down.

Bakks 26-06-2007 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=pete gopal]Some of you might now me, but for others yes I do drive a taxi...

Anyways a few months ago I picked up a jail gaurd from the canning vale prison and i asked him about dante thomas (that was his name from what i remembered), apparently other jain inmates give him a real hard time...im a catholic and shouldnt say that but good for him :D[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Dante Thomas sung that song Miss California....

You mean Dante Arthurs....

pete gopal 26-06-2007 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=Bakks]I'm pretty sure Dante Thomas sung that song Miss California....

You mean Dante Arthurs....[/QUOTE]
LOL that's it!