Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

remix at standard level
Default Destination? at Ambar nightclub this Friday night

Hey people!

I know a fair few of the P-Rexie W.A crew enjoy their electronic tunes, so I would like to fill you in on what is geared up to be a very big night at Ambar this Friday night for Destination?'s 'Return of the Booty!'.

Being my DJ debut at Ambar nightclub I would love to see a few familiar faces from the car scene down there on the dance floor supporting me through my set by shaking what their mumma gave em!! Tunes kick off at 9pm! (my set is 9-10:30pm) followed by a very phat lineup (including east coasts 'Dirty D'... whooaaa!)

Cheers,

Lyndon

myspace.com/lyndondj

-

Destination? @ Ambar Niteclub this FRIDAY 31st August!

Word up ya’ll Destination? is bringing the noise, and this here noise is some ya’ll wanna hear. Whether it’s Miami bass or booty breaks – Return of the Booty is yo only damn place!

It doesn’t take a genius to work out that two fine booties are much better than one. With this in mind, give it up for the Tone Def DJ’s – a duo that you all know well, and have sure been shakin your ass to in the past.

Let’s break it down for ya’ll who been too busy bustin’ moves you ain’t heard the word…

One fine side of this duo is Dirty D who is returning to Perth since tearing the roof off at Destination? Australia Day. With signings to labels like Breaking Point and Fresh Produce, this guy is a music guru to say the least. A noteworthy production portfolio, including the aptly named ‘Booty Shaker’ is only part of some very impressive credentials. He currently has a regular spot on Sydney’s FBI radio which serves as further testament to his endless diversity.

Hot on the decks beside him is another notable talent and the brains behind the famous Wanna Break nights in Sydney. The Stalka last partied with us at Destination? Is Three – with the birthday memories banging to say the least. With a love of the scene a driving force, the East Coast legend plays with an energy and vibe that is often unmatched. A master of many genres, he also hosts a weekly slot on the online Pulse Radio.

It’s no surprise that together these boys are dangerous. What they describe as funked up, psyched out and down right twisted Tone Def DJ’s merge two strong individual talents to bring a sound so fresh your booty won’t know where to begin.

Known to shake their ass once in awhile, our own dangerous duo – The Signal Drivers are back to put some bling in the night. Recently acclaimed for their efforts within the Perth scene, the boys still manage to maintain their high quality production efforts and diverse DJ sets.

Ensuring the booty stays on the dance floor, none other than Karl Sav will be delivering his own brand of breaks. With the established artist always pushing the production limits, his sets have become a worthy showcase for some fresh and driving sounds.

The one and only Diistortiion is gaining more respect than any nice ass on the dance floor. You heard it hear first y’all – this guy is one to watch. For those wanting to warm their booty’s for a night of shaking then you can catch him from 6-8pm (every Friday) at Kranky Digital online.

We welcome Lyndon down to Destination? for what is set to be a pumping debut. Word on the street is that this boy knows lots about booty beats of all kinds. A regular guest at The Fuzz, Lyndon’s passion behind the decks is what’s made him a standout from the start and a set not to be missed.

Our resident musicians will be providing the ambience for all things booty so make sure to give a wink to Redskin, Easy, Rhythm Sticks, 109, Hey Hey and Bones.

Get yo asses down for 9pm, where you can see the ladies shakin’ it, the DJ’s makin’ it and the sound breakin’ it.

Last edited by remix; 27-08-2007 at 01:16 AM.

Tags
ambar, destination, friday, night, nightclub