Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Rugby WC - Poms kick us again! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/15555-rugby-wc-poms-kick-us-again.html)

American Dave 07-10-2007 12:10 AM

Rugby WC - Poms kick us again!

oh the pain !! 12-10 kicking contest ffs! :mad:

Chaddy 07-10-2007 07:51 AM

Yeah we played like crap.... waaaayyy too many fumbles and knock ons
Don't even mention the scrums :mad:
Ahh well i guess Johnny strikes again :rolleyes: can't expect england to actually attempt to score a try..... that would be like playing..... rugby

Kato 07-10-2007 09:52 AM

Fail.

Knew there was a reason I played Paper Mario instead of watching this...

lebrunt 07-10-2007 09:56 AM

yeah saw the result this mornig.....was rather dissapointed that they choked they should have wiped the floor with them.....:(

STI325V6 07-10-2007 10:15 AM

There is an article in the paper where one of the players is saying to change the points for a field goal from 3 to 1, I agree with this.

Little Johny got all of Englands points from free kicks, perhaps he should be playing Aussie rules, god forbid England actually make the game good to watch and try and get a try....hehe...

But again, when Aust are the favourites, we choke!!!

saturation 07-10-2007 10:26 AM

England actually played better rugby imo. Im surprised they didnt get any tries as they came real close on a few occasions. Some they opted to scrum others they took the penalty, Wilkinson shockingly actually missed 3-4 kicks.

Change the points ?! how fucking ridiculous, we cant win a game so we change a foundation system so we can ?

Mortlock had a chance to make it 13-12 but fkin missed, I bet we wouldnt of complained had we won 13-12.

Fact of the matter is they played fair, were better in the scrums broke australia down and didnt let them get into their rhytm, they executed their game plan flawlessy as far as im concerned, and Australia just like in the 20/20 cricket blew it all whilst under pressure.

BLuENiNJa 07-10-2007 10:33 AM

I h8 2 say it but we suckd we deserved 2 lose

[BANNED] 07-10-2007 10:51 AM

End of the day Wallabies weren't up to it.

Theres always some peanut wanting to review the scores etc - but this time round England were the better side :(

Bugger. Oh well. Next time!

WRP10 07-10-2007 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=STI325V6]There is an article in the paper where one of the players is saying to change the points for a field goal from 3 to 1, I agree with this.

Little Johny got all of Englands points from free kicks, perhaps he should be playing Aussie rules, god forbid England actually make the game good to watch and try and get a try....hehe...

But again, when Aust are the favourites, we choke!!![/QUOTE]

I agree with this to an extent, it doesnt mak the game as good to watch, however, England put in the hard work to get themselves in the position to be able to have Johnny kick that many points, Australia gave away penalties at the wrong times and England capitalised on it, as you do to gain an adavantage in anything, you explit the situation.

End of the day Australia played like shit, and Englands golden boy just has too good a leg, thats it.

wrxsti 07-10-2007 11:33 AM

Go English Premier League :D