Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   EOI: Perth-WRX Summer BBQ (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/16161-eoi-perth-wrx-summer-bbq.html)

ImPreSiV 04-11-2007 10:58 AM

Perth-WRX Summer BBQ-December 9th

[B][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]DATE:[/COLOR] DECEMBER 9TH
[COLOR=Red]PLACE:[/COLOR] TBA (hills somewhere)[/SIZE][/B]

Just wondering if people here are interested in a BBQ or something on a Sunday sometime...

Maybe we can find a decent park with bbq's already, or supply our own.. get a bit of footy cranking, or some cricket.

Thought it would be a good way for people to interact and put names to faces.

My only concern is how it would be done. Obviously, i can't afford to feed a potential 400+ members, so maybe charge for hotdog's + drinks, or everyone contribute's $5 before the event to pay for it all...

discuss.

ta
kym

PS: if you chose "yeah, interested", you can also choose a second option regarding $$

agentorange 04-11-2007 11:04 AM

I'm in Kymbo!

Any thoughts on location...I was thinking Heathcote in Applecross. Nice View, plenty of BBQ's...Also when, people will be heaps busy coming up to Chrissy.

:)

Edit: Let me know if you need some help organising it mate...!

IMPRESHER 04-11-2007 11:08 AM

Hell yeah , scabz FTW got BBQ ready grass green shops down the road for all the meat supplys fuck yeah or not , well thats we did before....

ImPreSiV 04-11-2007 11:09 AM

yeah I was thinking about a date... people getting busy with xmas, then January, alot of my time will be taken up with work + organizing MV for late Jan..

As for location, heathcoate is nice, or maybe south perth foreshore. Even Trigg Beach. Only thing is, we don't want a place with a: shit loads of ppl, or b: not enough parking. Thats why, if we pick just some random park, and byo BBQ, we wont be fighting with others to use the BBQ's and probably wont be contending with heaps of ppl

phizzle 04-11-2007 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=agentorange]Also when, people will be heaps busy coming up to Chrissy[/QUOTE]
Just the thing we'll all need to relax abit. I'm in for sure. I was going to suggest Whiteman Park but it'll probably be heller busy and the BBQ's are pretty small and not close to each other. Of course there needs to be parking for a fair few cars too. How about the area near the intersection of North Beach Rd and West Coast Hwy. Pretty big area, plenty of parking if you're early enough, BBQ's..........

Fozzy 04-11-2007 11:19 AM

There is a nice park at the end of my street with a bbq.. Street parking only (but there is plenty of it) and no toilets..

It gets used occasionally But I can always stake it out from early morning :P

agentorange 04-11-2007 11:27 AM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]yeah I was thinking about a date... people getting busy with xmas, then January, alot of my time will be taken up with work + organizing MV for late Jan..

As for location, heathcoate is nice, or maybe south perth foreshore. Even Trigg Beach. Only thing is, [B]we don't want a place with a: shit loads of ppl[/B], or b: not enough parking. Thats why, if we pick just some random park, and byo BBQ, we wont be fighting with others to use the BBQ's and probably wont be contending with heaps of ppl[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm good point, Heathcote + Sunday + Sun = $hit loads of people

Evo2 04-11-2007 11:27 AM

sounds interesting... Wireless Hill park ???

Clint 04-11-2007 11:30 AM

kj.. R O F L .

Thodd 04-11-2007 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=Clint]kj.. R O F L .[/QUOTE]

sounds similar to another Perth celeb!