Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-11-2007, 05:02 AM
STI Master

confuzion at standard level

meh, interest rates, fuel and everything else was going to go up soon anyways seems pretty weak to blame labour already for that
Old 25-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Flat Four Father

FFOUR at standard level

Look at the bright side - that hot piece of ass, Julia Gillard, will get more TV time now.

MY05 STI track car | VF Clubsport
Old 25-11-2007, 08:46 AM
STI Master

B4GT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to B4GT

Fuck you lot are a bunch of paranoid little bitch's. Tomorrow the mining boom will end, ships will be sent back to china without iron ore and Vegetables will stop growing. Labor will win the next election also. The swing has shown it.
Old 25-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Subaru Tech Division

WhiteRX at standard level
Send a message via MSN to WhiteRX

The mining boom is what has helped the economy, the rich should get poorer, houses should never be an investment, only commercial property. interest rates have gone up and down, i think that it is a natural cycle....?
Old 25-11-2007, 08:50 AM
STI Master

B4GT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to B4GT

One thing i know that will be gone tomorrow is the ABCC. Have fun finding a new job you parasite wankers.
Old 25-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Hate to break it to you people but the government has absolutley no say in intrest rates. If people would get a clue, the intrest rates are determined by the reserve bank of Australia and are put up or down according to spending at the time.

Spending is currently up because of the resource boom, giving shits like myself money. In order to stop spending intrest rates go up. Foreign investers love intrest rates to go up as they can dump large sums of money in Australia (therefore giving Australia more money).

Sick of this intrest rate bullshit being spilled. At the end of the day, they are all fuckin pollies. They are all the same. They will lie to you to get into to power and then shaft you. End of story.

And i dont even want to get started on AWA's. Unles you are suckin the bosses bell end, chances are you'll get shafted. Lucky librals didnt get in. They'd of imported 1,000,000 foreign workers to work for $5 an hour and take most your jobs unless you were offered a $4 an hour AWA.

Last edited by Elrico; 25-11-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Old 25-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Sign me up!

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphoolin
Hate to break it to you people but the government has absolutley no say in intrest rates. If people would get a clue, the intrest rates are determined by the reserve bank of Australia and are put up or down according to spending at the time.

Spending is currently up because of the resource boom, giving shits like myself money. In order to stop spending intrest rates go up. Foreign investers love intrest rates to go up as they can dump large sums of money in Australia (therefore giving Australia more money).

Sick of this intrest rate bullshit being spilled. At the end of the day, they are all fuckin pollies. They are all the same. They will lie to you to get into to power and then shaft you. End of story.

And i dont even want to get started on AWA's. Unles you are suckin the bosses bell end, chances are you'll get shafted. Lucky librals didnt get in. They'd of imported 1,000,000 foreign workers to work for $5 an hour and take most your jobs unless you were offered a $4 an hour AWA.

DERRRR but what do u think labour was saying.. that the liberal party increased interest rates.. Scare campaining at its best...

U watch next yrs state election the libs will be voted back in, the state labour party have fucked to many things up and have been in power too long...
Old 25-11-2007, 09:45 AM

Elrico at standard level

Like i said, hopfully people actually realise (eventually) that governments dont have a say in intrest rates. And at the end of the day, be it liberal, labour, or some other chimp in the office, they will all spill shit out their teeth to get your vote.
Old 25-11-2007, 10:14 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

fmx_rider at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphoolin

So....your AWA is not working out?

Probably find that the foreign workers on $5 a day would work harder than some union workers complaining about AWA's...
Old 25-11-2007, 10:18 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Evo4-140 at standard level

Who set up policies in the country to help encourage our resources? Must have been fat good luck. Funny how booms and Labour never seem to go hand in hand.

I worry about how people never seem to learn from history.
Labor Facts from History.
Recessions
Economic debt
High interest rate

Liberal Facts from History.
Strong economic performance

I am just dumfounded that the public decided to change a winning formula. Were conditions really that bad? I don’t know. For me it’s been pretty good. Must be a lot of aussie thinking its worth the risk. Hope it pays off.
Closed Thread

Tags
government, labor