Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Perth Gtrydaz Upgrade Boredom Thread (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/17462-perth-gtrydaz-upgrade-boredom-thread.html)

Mike 17-01-2008 10:13 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]Thank you for your patience as we carry out upgrades.[/QUOTE]
Yes mod :tongue3:

theprotest 17-01-2008 10:16 PM

You can't pony up at your local, but I will bring some to the Fremantle Motor Museum meet, of which you will do everything in your power to attend.

Bribe? What bribe...

My mate is now one of the head brewers at Bootleg, so we can make things happen. The reason the beers are not readily available in Perth is that they are preservative free, thus must be shipped within days, or shipped refridgerated... Not cheap.

But hey, you know me, I'm a rockstar. Let's rock.

theprotest 17-01-2008 10:17 PM

As for the mod thing... Shut up or I'll ban yo ass for multiple accounts... :D

Mike 17-01-2008 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]You can't pony up at your local, but I will bring some to the Fremantle Motor Museum meet, of which you will do everything in your power to attend.

Bribe? What bribe...

My mate is now one of the head brewers at Bootleg, so we can make things happen. The reason the beers are not readily available in Perth is that they are preservative free, thus must be shipped within days, or shipped refridgerated... Not cheap.

But hey, you know me, I'm a rockstar. Let's rock.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good mate. Preservative free, nice, no hang over :cool:
What date is the meet again?? Rydaz is down ;)

Mike 17-01-2008 10:21 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]As for the mod thing... Shut up or I'll ban yo ass for multiple accounts... :D[/QUOTE]
And I'll just make another one :p

theprotest 17-01-2008 10:23 PM

Sunday February 17th is the Motor Museum meet, Scotties meet which is documented here is around the 9th March. Also, a few crew are going to Rexpo which is in betweenzies (info here on pwrx).

I'll bring up a carty of the Ragin' Bulls for everyone.

theprotest 17-01-2008 10:25 PM

[QUOTE=Mike]And I'll just make another one :p[/QUOTE]

Haha, I got in a bit of trouble because WA has more multiple accounts than any other state, and we have the lowest member level...

Haha.

At least we didn't make those annoying cheese accounts (bocconcini/havarti)damn South Australians... thank fuck for that fence, eh?

Mike 17-01-2008 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]Sunday February 17th is the Motor Museum meet, Scotties meet which is documented here is around the 9th March. Also, a few crew are going to Rexpo which is in betweenzies (info here on pwrx).

I'll bring up a carty of the Ragin' Bulls for everyone.[/QUOTE]
Alright cool.
Nice mate, top stuff!!

Mike 17-01-2008 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]Haha, I got in a bit of trouble because WA has more multiple accounts than any other state, and we have the lowest member level...

Haha.

At least we didn't make those annoying cheese accounts (bocconcini/havarti)damn South Australians... thank fuck for that fence, eh?[/QUOTE]
Who else has multiple accounts?!!
No shit ay. Oh I didn't tell you, in Qld I had Tredray(spelling) and few other Port players in my resort and I saw Cornes at some Port Douglas pub. Was going to get some autographs but they were mostly with family and shit.

theprotest 17-01-2008 10:34 PM

haha true? At least they behaved themselves for once!

I can't really say who else has mutliple accounts, but let's just say it's ONE only on RC3.