Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Perth Gtrydaz Upgrade Boredom Thread (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/17462-perth-gtrydaz-upgrade-boredom-thread.html)

theprotest 17-01-2008 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=Mike]Hey fellas its Rumo, I'm on my bro's account.
[/QUOTE]

Who?

Mike 17-01-2008 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]Who?[/QUOTE]
Right back at you buddy :D

theprotest 17-01-2008 03:17 PM

Thank the stars we have a cool room sitting at a toasty 4 degrees right now.

Mike 17-01-2008 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]Thank the stars we have a cool room sitting at a toasty 4 degrees right now.[/QUOTE]
Nice mate, yeah I knocked off at 11:30, just too damn hot (and I have two days to finish the route :laughing7 )

Strubaru 17-01-2008 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]Thank the stars we have a cool room sitting at a toasty 4 degrees right now.[/QUOTE]

why is it hot out there or something???:D have't been out for my ciggy break yet :rolleyes:

theprotest 17-01-2008 03:33 PM

I keep thinking of the fat dude in the Cayman Islands managing Krusty's secret, illegal off-shore account. (Simpsons).

"It's too hot today"

I'm about to knock off though. It took me half the day to figure out that was you Chris. Slot cars gave you away.

Mike 17-01-2008 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]I keep thinking of the fat dude in the Cayman Islands managing Krusty's secret, illegal off-shore account. (Simpsons).

"It's too hot today"

I'm about to knock off though. It took me half the day to figure out that was you Chris. Slot cars gave you away.[/QUOTE]
What about the display pic??
Oh yeah no piccies :D

theprotest 17-01-2008 03:37 PM

Yer haven't got round to turning avatars and sigs back on since net upgrade.

Oh well. Makes browsing a little more work safe.

Especially with you bastards.

Strubaru 17-01-2008 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=theprotest]I keep thinking of the fat dude in the Cayman Islands managing Krusty's secret, illegal off-shore account. (Simpsons).

"It's too hot today"

I'm about to knock off though. It took me half the day to figure out that was you Chris. Slot cars gave you away.[/QUOTE]

i thought the IHI Turbo avatqar would have been a dead giveaway :cool:

best simpson quote every is when carl is talking about the internet "you know that new netting they put in your shorts" then they spot the dead body and he says "i think i just logged onto my internet" cracks me up everytime i hear it

whilst we're on the tv subject i'm upto episode 16 of season 6 (part 2) of the soprano's.... fucking top show that one

theprotest 17-01-2008 06:40 PM

Cooj: I've replied to your PM mate. Let me know if you need anything further.

Chris: Yer mate, like I said, still have avatars turned off for work safe viewing. I love that quote. So many Simpsons moments. 'He's just like you, or me, or jesus over there'

Cheers,
Nik