Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Good/Stupid Numberplates (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/1895-good-stupid-numberplates.html)

BALISTC 19-10-2005 09:58 AM

[QUOTE=EXPLICIT]Joe your bonnet clearance is shithouse :D[/QUOTE]

So much power that the bonnet got bent upwards ;)

DAN682 19-10-2005 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=ACE]It's all part of growing up - i sold my rex last year to buy a place in Mandurah, now my bunky is a '99 Forester.

Bank on topic : I knew a guy who had 2QWK4U on his number plates back in 2002. He was driving a 6 cylinder VN Commodore running a supra gearbox and extractors...

He regularly had his ass handed to him by skylines all along the leach highway.[/QUOTE]

That was my mates VN with 2QWK4U and he didnt have a supra box in it at all. And yes it wasnt so quick, but his Torana he has now is a bit of a different story.

ACE 19-10-2005 10:53 AM

[QUOTE=DAN682]That was my mates VN with 2QWK4U and he didnt have a supra box in it at all. And yes it wasnt so quick, but his Torana he has now is a bit of a different story.[/QUOTE]

So Hull's finally gotten his Torana - good on him, I haven't seen him in ages! I guess we've all made mistakes in the past - I once bought neon lights!

I even went into the licensing centre once to ask about buying [CRUZMSSL] plates, I guess they wouldn't look too great on the Forry these days!

gorotsuki69 19-10-2005 01:38 PM

worst , most unimaginative plates:

BMW 318is with [318is]
Lexus IS200 with ...yep you guessed it.. [IS200]

*yawn*

REXXX 19-10-2005 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=gorotsuki69]worst , most unimaginative plates:

BMW 318is with [318is]
Lexus IS200 with ...yep you guessed it.. [IS200]

*yawn*[/QUOTE]friends of mine have [BMUU 525] on a new 5 series and [BMUU 328] on a 3 :)

MattyP 19-10-2005 02:29 PM

The plates here in Sydney are a joke! Majority of them are stupid ego boosting / stroking ones that if fitted in Perth chances are your car would be vandalised for sure.

Here are just some of many I've seen so far:

2SXC - Tempe fitted Prelude (P plater)
RUJELS - Slammed Tempe fitted S15
Q2CME - Stock black MY05 WRX
NO11SY - Nice new SS ute (& it was noisey)
DABOSS - Blue MY05 WRX STI in nasty Liverpool outside a kebab shop lol
OHPLEZ - Tempe fitted Prelude (P plater)

Wish I had my camera with me, as a lot of the time the plates don't match the car / owner.

DAN682 19-10-2005 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=ACE]So Hull's finally gotten his Torana - good on him, I haven't seen him in ages! I guess we've all made mistakes in the past - I once bought neon lights!

I even went into the licensing centre once to ask about buying [CRUZMSSL] plates, I guess they wouldn't look too great on the Forry these days![/QUOTE]

I havent seen Hully in ages as I have been working away, but last time I saw him, he had his torona and his old ladies Fairlane which he bought off of her and completely pimp'd it. Had 19 or 20's and it was dumped on its ass with a wicked zorst

EvilCabbage 19-10-2005 04:37 PM

[QUOTE=MattyP]The plates here in Sydney are a joke! Majority of them are stupid ego boosting / stroking [/QUOTE]

Doesn't that describe most of the car scene over there?

ACE 19-10-2005 04:45 PM

Some other eye-catching plates:

[VYSS] You'll never guess what it was on...
[RENEPOGEL] On a worked Falcon Ute, read backwards...
[S FRIENDS] On a Chrysler Voyager - wtf??
[IH8HSV] Black AU Falcon
[UP ON 1] These plates are on a bike that drives around Rockingham, If you ever see him take off from the lights, you'll see how well the plates fit!

I also saw a late 80's bunky Skyline (outside maccas) whose plates were [DCIEVN] The best part was somebody had scratched into the paint on the boot "I before E except after C you DKHD!"

LegacyGT 19-10-2005 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=ACE]Some other eye-catching plates:

[VYSS] You'll never guess what it was on...
[RENEPOGEL] On a worked Falcon Ute, read backwards...
[S FRIENDS] On a Chrysler Voyager - wtf??
[IH8HSV] Black AU Falcon
[UP ON 1] These plates are on a bike that drives around Rockingham, If you ever see him take off from the lights, you'll see how well the plates fit!

I also saw a late 80's bunky Skyline (outside maccas) whose plates were [DCIEVN] The best part was somebody had scratched into the paint on the boot "I before E except after C you DKHD!"[/QUOTE]

hahaha classic.

its true. kids nowadays have no idea about spelling