Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   So I'm trying to make sausage dog puppies.... (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/21100-so-im-trying-make-sausage-dog-puppies.html)

Gaijin 23-07-2008 03:23 AM

So I'm trying to make sausage dog puppies....

We've got a male dachshund called Rusty, hes been in our family for years. He's a pure-bred mini tan, fit and healthy from all the exercise he gets.

We want to mate him with a female dachshund, the thing is I'm not sure where to find one. I've tried ringing the clubs but unless you are a fully registered and accredited breeder they don't want to hear about it. I've advertised in the quokka too but havn't really gotten the response we're looking for. So I'm turning to my trusty wrx crew for assistance.

Do you know anyone who has a female dachshund? Do you think they might be interested in having puppies?
Could you please talk to them? and either let me know, or pass on my contact details.

Greg - 040-55-77-285

doadrift 23-07-2008 01:45 PM

If you have puppies let me know, myfiance and I want one.

Foxymophandlmama 23-07-2008 02:16 PM

ok this will sound weird but bare with me....... best dog I ever owned was a dachshund X kelpie, he was the size of a dachshund but all the looks of the kelpie so it kinda stayed a puppy for ever. Was the coolest dog ever so cruisey great with kids hell fun........if you cant find another dachshund I say go the kelpie.

MonsterMashie 23-07-2008 07:21 PM

:rolleyes: Or....................the old classic...bulldog CROSSED with a shitzu........for the BULLSHIT!!! ;)

GX-REX 23-07-2008 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=Foxymophandlmama]ok this will sound weird but bare with me....... best dog I ever owned was a dachshund X kelpie, he was the size of a dachshund but all the looks of the kelpie so it kinda stayed a puppy for ever. Was the coolest dog ever so cruisey great with kids hell fun........if you cant find another dachshund I say go the kelpie.[/QUOTE]

A guy I used to work with had a good breed. Chiuahua (however it is spelt) crossed with a boxer. I really wanna know how that happened.

rexhunta 23-07-2008 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=GX-REX]A guy I used to work with had a good breed. Chiuahua (however it is spelt) crossed with a boxer. I really wanna know how that happened.[/QUOTE]

if you're as ugly as a boxer you'd fuck anything lol.

dtrally 23-07-2008 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=Gaijin]So I'm trying to make sausage dog puppies.... [/QUOTE]

Better than the dyslexic who made puppy dog sausages.

Foxymophandlmama 24-07-2008 08:14 AM

[QUOTE=GX-REX]A guy I used to work with had a good breed. Chiuahua (however it is spelt) crossed with a boxer. I really wanna know how that happened.[/QUOTE]

Well when a mummy doggy and a daddy doggy really love each other ...... :p