Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   2008/2009 Summer Festivals (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/22322-2008-2009-summer-festivals.html)

vyper 18-09-2008 01:08 PM

2008/2009 Summer Festivals

To avoid starting a new thread for each event this summer, direct all discussion here for Parklife, Summadayze, Stereosonic, Breakfest, Futuremusic, etc etc.

I'll kick it off - Who's going to Parklife next weekend? It won't compare to last year (Mstrkrft, Justice, Digitalism, etc), but Diplo and Ajax should rip it up hard.

LIBRT! 18-09-2008 01:21 PM

Im doing PARKLIFE, Stereosonics/Bloc party??, MGMT, Southbound/Summerdayze??.

I agree that last years Parklife line up is alot better than this years but it still looks alright. (dizzy rascal and grafton primary should be good as well).

Big Summer here we come!! :D

perthzed 18-09-2008 01:27 PM

Bloc Party and Summerdayze. BDO - nah. Lamo lineup. Neil Young, i don't care how good he is, he's 63 and shouldn't be headlining something like the BDO.

teejay 18-09-2008 02:09 PM

Parklife, Summadayze, Stereosonic, havnt really looked beyond that but ill no doubt go to more.

Expensive summer!

ACE 18-09-2008 02:55 PM

Parklife
Bloc Party - In Melbourne
Global Gathering
Stereosonic
MGMT
Southbound
Summadayze

plus maybe future music, Good Vibes and possibly V Festival if its a good lineup. Last year they had presets & cut copy before the brainless masses knew who they were!!

I love Summer!

confuzion 18-09-2008 02:56 PM

Wanted to goto Parklife mainly for Plump DJ's but Ill be down south for the long weekend :( Definatley going to Breakfest, not sure about the others yet but it should be a good summer :)

Josh 18-09-2008 03:04 PM

I'll be at Parklife! Hanging to see Dizzee, Plump DJ's, Solveig too!

Got my ticket for Stereosonic and Summadayze already too.

Considering Breakfest for Krafty Kuts and Hook N Sling.

Anyone hitting up Ministry clubbers guide to spring?

teejay 18-09-2008 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=ACE]Parklife
Bloc Party - In Melbourne
Global Gathering
Stereosonic
MGMT
Southbound
Summadayze

plus maybe future music, Good Vibes and possibly V Festival if its a good lineup. Last year they had presets & cut copy before the brainless masses knew who they were!!

I love Summer![/QUOTE]

V Festival was a disgrace organisation wise.

Yeah wow lets have the two main stages side by side.. fail.

Only good thing was me and my best mate got to work the stage and got to see it all up close. Oh and sending abusive sms's all day to the big screen :)

chee 18-09-2008 06:01 PM

Parklife,
Global Gathering,
Stereosonic,
Breakfest (possibly)
Southbound
Summadayze
Future Music

WRP10 18-09-2008 06:42 PM

Parklife and Southboud at this stage, Breakfest looks good