Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Stupid Kids throwing eggs. (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/22373-stupid-kids-throwing-eggs.html)

6050king 21-09-2008 06:10 PM

Stupid Kids throwing eggs.

Last night went and got some dinner then on my way back thought I might take the backstreet because it's quicker. Then driving past a park I see a bunch of kids come out from behind the bus stop screaming and all. Then I hear a big smash and they start throwing bottles. I put my foot down and was thinking what shocking aim they have. THUMP one of the fuckers hit my car with an egg. Now I got a big ass dent and am really pissed off! Felt like venting.

Hurtenstein 21-09-2008 06:12 PM

How does an egg make a dent?

trusti rex 21-09-2008 06:15 PM

picsorban

Craig 21-09-2008 06:16 PM

little shits. sure somthing else they threw didint dent it?

Cooper89 21-09-2008 06:22 PM

I think they moosed you with a bottle maybe, sorry to hear man.

BN01 21-09-2008 06:32 PM

Dunno about an egg denting bodywork, but an egg has left a nice spread of chip-marks in my paint work. Little cunts.

Simon 21-09-2008 06:36 PM

That happened to me once, luckily I had a car full of mates.....lets just say we dished out some pay back!

nice_jay 21-09-2008 06:37 PM

yeh i got hit by egg a few months back late at night on hutton st. that park/school on left just before turn left to go fwy sth. hit low edge of back door light scratch no dent not noticeable at all. BIG thump though then i see kids running into park. they waited behind fence behind bushes so couldn't see before. i thought it was rock, dent for sure but lucky. bs but meh kids.

DEDLYWEPN 21-09-2008 06:39 PM

[img]http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/kitchen/2008_03_26-EggFreshness.jpg[/img]

+

[img]http://members.westnet.com.au/brownbiz/MYREXTC/stone.jpg[/img]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][B]SAME SAME[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :p

Cooper89 21-09-2008 06:49 PM

One person vents and this whole thread turns into everyone having a bitch, your all a bunch of girls!

Today i kerbed my front left rim so its got some nice rough silver chrome spec. Pissed off.

Ps Im not a hypocrit? :P

FFOUR 21-09-2008 06:56 PM

I love throwing eggs!

wannabox 21-09-2008 07:02 PM

Used to do this as a kid too so can't really judge, we were all little shits, we used to knock on doors, wait for them to come out then pelt the person. Got chased quite a few times which involved running through back yards jumping fences to get away.

Haha the life of being a 12 yr old little shit.

Cooper89 21-09-2008 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=wannabox]Used to do this as a kid too so can't really judge, we were all little shits, we used to knock on doors, wait for them to come out then pelt the person. Got chased quite a few times which involved running through back yards jumping fences to get away.

Haha the life of being a 12 yr old little shit.[/QUOTE]

That sounds pretty fun actually, covert style! But imagine egging the wrong guy!

ImPreSiV 21-09-2008 07:09 PM

Of course an egg can dent your car. If you by chance, got the egg to hit its object at the exact top of the egg, it would dent anything, as the top of the egg is the strongest point.

wannabox 21-09-2008 07:14 PM

[QUOTE=Cooper89]That sounds pretty fun actually, covert style! But imagine egging the wrong guy![/QUOTE]

Ohh yeah getting chased wasn't fun when you realise the guys huge hahaha, but at age 12 your invincible :P... Lots more pranks, concrete letter boxes up, rewire door bells to be constant ring. Long fishing line to door knockers. Ahh could go on all day haha.

6050king 21-09-2008 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=wannabox]Ohh yeah getting chased wasn't fun when you realise the guys huge hahaha, but at age 12 your invincible :P... Lots more pranks, concrete letter boxes up, rewire door bells to be constant ring. Long fishing line to door knockers. Ahh could go on all day haha.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahhaahhahaha

Cooper89 21-09-2008 07:31 PM

Long fishing line to door knockers. Doing it. Might have to use like 2lb mono line though they'd see it for sure?

sky 21-09-2008 10:11 PM

wtf is it with the kids of today, just got fucking set on by 6 little shits at my girlfriend's liquor store today. One cunt booted me in the jaw and the other fucking noob soccer punched me from behind. At the time I didnt feel anything cause of the adrenaline running through my body, stupid thing was I only thought there were 2 guys that I could handle however stupidly enough for me there was another 4 waiting outside the shop. Thank god the cops showed up and caught the little shits and their 2 bush pig girlfriends. Feeling the pain now and the dissatisfaction of not being able to get the little fuckers back, only thing that is slighlty positive now is my girlfriend being on hand and foot for me, and the fact that i'll have a valid excuse of not turning up to work. One thing to note that these little fuckers only "act" big in groups, would've loved to see how they would've acted by themselves.

Cooper89 21-09-2008 10:16 PM

Did he get a leg up to your jaw? or were you on the ground when he laid the foot in?

Thats farked that u couldnt stay and get revenge!!

sky 21-09-2008 10:19 PM

he jumped fly kicked me, I was still standing too much adrenaline too feel anything at the time, I swear if I had my baseball bat with me at the time I seriously could of seriously fucked one of them up. Girlfriend menthioned she'd never seen me so angry in her life and was suprised I was still standing there. I swear these little wigga's need a good bashing

Cooper89 21-09-2008 10:24 PM

fucking jesus, keen little shits. Least your alrite and didnt lose a wallet.

sky 21-09-2008 10:32 PM

they stole some vodka cruisers, good thing to come out of it was the cops caught most of them, apparently the cops were in the area investigating some graffiti attacks, and these little shits were apparently the vandals. funny thing is there were so many witnesses yet all of them were there for the show. I suppose I cant really depend on my girlfriends neighbours, most of them are junkies. Stupid Mount Lawley area.

astralex 21-09-2008 10:43 PM

I got egged walking home in Adel one night. Stung like a bitch. But further up the road the lil fuckers in the car throwing eggs, got ripped out of their car at a set of lights by some monster dudes in an old kinger that they threw eggs at too. I lolled it.

JTR 21-09-2008 11:43 PM

[url]http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20456791-13762,00.html[/url]

96rex 22-09-2008 12:21 AM

lol i got egged a while ago just driving home from work(in lockridge/caversham), i just jumped outta my car walked up to these 4 or 5 teens (roundabout 16 or 17, im 19), with a knife yelling shit, eg..

me-you fukn little CVNTS, im gonna fukn KILL YA

they turn and ran,

ps im a chef hence i ALWAYS have the knives on my back seat

NVRENUF 22-09-2008 06:52 AM

[QUOTE=sky]he jumped fly kicked me, I was still standing too much adrenaline too feel anything at the time, I swear if I had my baseball bat with me at the time I seriously could of seriously fucked one of them up. Girlfriend menthioned she'd never seen me so angry in her life and was suprised I was still standing there. I swear these little wigga's need a good bashing[/QUOTE]

if you had your baseball bat you would be in lock up too.

little bastards glad they got cought.

what made this all happen?
and where is this bottle shop.

impreza_GT 22-09-2008 10:54 AM

sky when i first read your post i thought you messed with the zohan. ;p glad to hear ur ok. man these dumb fucks dont have half a brain, they'll be back and it'll give you a chance to get even.

AWDmoke 22-09-2008 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=JTR][url]http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20456791-13762,00.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Talk about a failed media beat up :p
[QUOTE][B]Egg-throwing can blind you.
THROWING a raw egg at someone may be considered a prank or a harmless political protest but in fact it carries a high risk of causing blindness, a study published overnight has concluded.[/B]
Doctors at the Royal Liverpool University hospital in Britain sifted through the records of 18,651 patients who had received eye treatment over a 14-month period... ...Thirteen had been victims of an egg attack... ...all the patients recovered except for one, who had been hit by an egg hurled from a passing car and suffered permanent damage to his eye.[/QUOTE]

High risk? Of 18,651 people who actually sought hospital treatment for eye injuries only 1 person had permanent loss of sight due to an egg. 0.00536% is not a high risk. I'd still rather be on the chucking end though.

ninjawrx 22-09-2008 11:54 AM

Go back tonight and park around the corner and criket bat the pricks. They will be back

Strubaru 22-09-2008 12:02 PM

on the subject of random attacks

quite a while back i had a firecracker thrown at my car on hester ave near balga-by-the-sea , thank fuck my missus had the passenger window up or it would have come right in & exploded in our faces, it scasred the absolute shit out of me, I thought about stopping the car but you never know who's waiting in the bush, wasn't worth it

on closer inspection the next day, the cracker had exploded right on the passenger side door window & to my amazement it had scorched & scratched/pitted the fukn glass

could have been alot worse

i now never whinge at the missus for refusing to wind her window down coz it messes her hair up :D we both could have messed up heads now if it wasn't for her vanity LOL

Makoto 22-09-2008 12:10 PM

all these little c**ts need some serious lesson..

Pimpreza 22-09-2008 12:26 PM

When I was driving taxi's years ago I got egged by a bunch of little coons in Langphord just up from the shopping center where there was a small patch of bush near a bus stop, unfortunately I had the passenger side window down & a couple hit the interior & me so I spun the old XE around, up the kerb & through the bush scattering the little niggers everywhere, I swear if i could have run one over i would have..........Fucking porch monkeys.

Pinky 22-09-2008 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=JTR][url]http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20456791-13762,00.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Too true,

A colleague got egged while walking his 7 year old kid across the causeway after seeing the Christmas pageant. Some yobs in a car hit him, with such force that it knoocked him down and out cold for a few seconds in front of his kid, while his wife also got whacked by an egg to her back.

It was lucky for him he had glasses on as the lens took most of the impact.

It was still enough to give him a black eye, and some of the shell in his eye, which left him in agony for days.

The doctors said that if he had not been wearing glasses he would have lost the eye.

sky 22-09-2008 03:48 PM

[QUOTE=NVRENUF]if you had your baseball bat you would be in lock up too.

little bastards glad they got cought.

what made this all happen?
and where is this bottle shop.[/QUOTE]

just the satisfaction of getting them back would have been worth it. This happened at my girlfriend's parents liquor store on william street in Mt Lawley. Fucking nursing a few bruises today, went to the doctors to get an x-ray on my jaw. cheap lil fuckers got me, while my back was to them. This all happened when they stole some alochol, what really pissed me off was when they threw a chair at my girlfriend and her parents which hit my girlfriend on the side of the head, thankfully she is alright. Hope the fuckers come back I got my baseball bat and golf clubs waiting for them.

6050king 22-09-2008 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=sky]just the satisfaction of getting them back would have been worth it. This happened at my girlfriend's parents liquor store on william street in Mt Lawley. Fucking nursing a few bruises today, went to the doctors to get an x-ray on my jaw. cheap lil fuckers got me, while my back was to them. This all happened when they stole some alochol, what really pissed me off was when they threw a chair at my girlfriend and her parents which hit my girlfriend on the side of the head, thankfully she is alright. Hope the fuckers come back I got my baseball bat and golf clubs waiting for them.[/QUOTE]

Man I live in Mt lawley and thats fucked! There's never any trouble around here thats insane. As long know one is hurt is the main thing.