Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Pet hates (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/24140-pet-hates.html)

wannabox 06-01-2009 01:28 PM

On a serious note, mine would be people that tailgate and then get angry when they get a brake check, people who do 80 in the right lane and won't move over.

perthzed 06-01-2009 02:05 PM

lady-boyz. Nothing worse then finding out afterwards. Not me of course, my er mate Dave. Yup, Dave. That's the man.

vyper 06-01-2009 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=jzr] my mates put denco on my nuts. im still scared ill never be able to have kids.[/QUOTE]

Haha ouch.

Similar to cooking with chilli and taking a piss without washing your hands first.

wannabox 06-01-2009 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=vyper]Haha ouch.

Similar to cooking with chilli and taking a piss without washing your hands first.[/QUOTE]

Tabasco down the pee hole I heard it hurts, had a mate once he put some on his finger and touched his lady friends little man in the boat, lets just say she was a screamer that night :P...

ninjawrx 06-01-2009 02:40 PM

What pisses me off are people at intersections thats when the light goes green they wait 5-10 seconds take off slow as then look in there mirror at you then look right and left as they go though the intersection slow as all fuk looking around everywhere then take 2klm down the road to get to the speed limit!

jzr 06-01-2009 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=wannabox] he put some on his finger and touched his lady friends little man in the boat, lets just say she was a screamer that night :P...[/QUOTE]

that is brutal. ill remember that one the next time i pick up a girl i dont want hanging around.

Alternate 06-01-2009 03:31 PM

People who dont know the width of their cars, so when they goin into turning lanes they stay 50/50 in each lane, or dont move past cars that are waiting to turn because they think they cant fit when theres a gap big enough for Ken Block to do a heli in

wannabox 06-01-2009 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Alternate]People who dont know the width of their cars, so when they goin into turning lanes they stay 50/50 in each lane, or dont move past cars that are waiting to turn because they think they cant fit when theres a gap big enough for Ken Block to do a heli in[/QUOTE]

I have an excuse for that I have no 3d depth perception due to my eyes (lazy eye), so I can not actually accurately judge distances and have no sense of depth. I have to guess most times so do not take the risk, I have no idea how far my left side of the car is where as normal people like my brother in law can put the left hand wheels an inch from the kerb and know it, I guess and hit the curb :P

Jaded 06-01-2009 03:57 PM

+1 for the 80km people. Usually old farts who have read somewhere that 80kms an hour is the most fuel economical speed. who gives a shit.. SPEED UP! and even worse are the 80km/h 4wds towing a caravan. christ almighty.

+1 for dumb bitches in korean cars driving and smoking while on phone and trying to show off fat boobs to other bogans in commonwhores.

- retarded drivers full stop. How hard is it to indicate when required/ do the speed limit/ follow one way systems in carparks etc ? not really rocket science!

- mosquitoes and flies. and people who dont shut fly screens/doors to stop the flies coming in and harassing you in the supposed haven that is inside!

- flat batteries in any kind of device is just damn annoying
- tourists. enough said.

- when maccas/hjs/kfc etc fucks up your order. HOW HARD IS IT TO BASH SOME LETTUCE/MEAT/SAUCE IN BETWEEN SOME BREAD??????????????? Im not expecting an exquisite culinary experience.. just want what i goddamn ordered!

thats prolly enough for now. lol

meatbag 06-01-2009 04:08 PM

^^ When KFC run out of original recipe! - how do you do that?!

- Housemates who want the air -con on, but leave they're windows open.

- Anyone thats not me touching controls in my car.

-^^^ especially skipping songs on my c.d.!

- The fact that even if its 40 degrees, the water at the beach is still going to freeze your balls off.

- Working up a sweat in the 5 minutes from your car to a meeting.