Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Fffffoooouuuurrrr!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/26135-fffffoooouuuurrrr.html)

BXT 18-04-2009 08:57 PM

Play quite bit too...usually fit in a couple of rounds of 9 holes a week after work (Missus would kill me if she knew I played that often during the week). Been playing for just on 2yrs now........ I think I'm miles from any of your guys.

Like you Willo, my usual golfing partners are lazy as, particularly my brother. I'm not a member anywhere even though I would like to join a club but I usually play at Pt Walter, Freo Public or Glen Iris.....did go through a patch of playing GI every Sunday morning with my usual mates but ones done his shoulder and the others are lazy.

Got 2 kids, 2yrs and under so getting out to play 18 is rare but I try to do it once a month.....Kwinana GC was my last round of 18....beautiful parklands course but extremely long.

Averaging in the mid 40's for 9 with a best of 42.....except when I play Freo Public, gets up to the high 40's as the fairways are so damn tight.

willo 18-04-2009 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=evo 298]wow that was quite a post, i didnt even mean that but seriously im keen to play more i used to play on school holidays alot, dad has some ok clubs that get the job done![/QUOTE]
Haha i know was only kiddin bud.

willo 18-04-2009 09:15 PM

oh yeah never played out that way. Wouldn mind givin it a go tho. Always keen to try new courses. Haven played a round of 18 for a while. Get to the end of 9 then where all too keen for the bar hahah

V3 RA 18-04-2009 09:30 PM

god luke getting drunk driving the golf carts around is wayyyyy more fun than just drinking at the bar!!!!

willo 18-04-2009 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=evo 298]god luke getting drunk driving the golf carts around is wayyyyy more fun than just drinking at the bar!!!![/QUOTE]
Hahaha yeah ya right there but then ya game turns to shit.

REXXXED 18-04-2009 09:38 PM

drinking on the way round the vines is a grand ole' time - they drive round and serve u! its great :)
i play there at least once every 2 weeks....only drink if im having a bad round though :P

willo 18-04-2009 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=REXXXED]drinking on the way round the vines is a grand ole' time - they drive round and serve u! its great :)
i play there at least once every 2 weeks....only drink if im having a bad round though :P[/QUOTE]
Hahah yeah thats wicked hey. Played there a few times..

dougiefresh 18-04-2009 09:44 PM

I play quite regularly, at least once a week. Play at Wembley and Burswood normally, just bought a new set of sticks with my KRudd money...

Normally shoot around 45

willo 18-04-2009 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=dougiefresh]I play quite regularly, at least once a week. Play at Wembley and Burswood normally, just bought a new set of sticks with my KRudd money...

Normally shoot around 45[/QUOTE]
Ah the rudd money thats wat im thinkin of doin with it when i eventually get it lol. I dunno how you guys manage to play at burswood or vines every week i couldn afford that. Well i guess if i didnt waste my money on shit then i prob could lol. I have a confidence problem with golf lol hate it when ya teein off n everyone waitin behind ya is watchin thats another reason why i dont play vines often cos majority of people who play there are actually good

REXXXED 18-04-2009 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=dougiefresh]I play quite regularly, at least once a week. Play at Wembley and Burswood normally, just bought a new set of sticks with my KRudd money...

Normally shoot around 45[/QUOTE]

i played wembley this morning, hit an 86.
i always see heaps of subi's there......blue STI is always there [MY STI]

play burswood quite often aswell

we should organise a round somewhere with a heap of P-WRX crew and have a few drinks afterwards!