Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Anyone know where to get artwork done for business cards? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/27077-anyone-know-where-get-artwork-done-business-cards.html)

DAN682 03-06-2009 07:15 PM

Anyone know where to get artwork done for business cards?

Anyone know a cheap but good designer for some business cards? I don't want anything flash but don't want them to look like I did them with a DIY business card kit from red dot.

Cheers

p.s Also what is the going rate for art work for this kind of stuff? I know a printer so the printing side of things is no biggy.

DEDLYWEPN 03-06-2009 07:31 PM

My uncle is in Graphic Design if you want the whole design/logo done Dan, and then any printers should be able to print them. I used to use SNAP in maddington or gosnells print for that side of it.

EDIT: And he is local down here, which is handy for you, Bassett-Scarfe Graphics, let me know if you want his details.

WRP10 03-06-2009 07:47 PM

Id be more than happy to do it for you Dan, could use some cash

Do you need a logo done? Usually a logo design costs around 250 and the card design is usually around 250 too, let me know if youre keen and i'll give you a much better rate than that

[url]www.adamnielsen.deviantart.com[/url]

IDOLYZ 04-06-2009 09:06 AM

[url]www.vistaprint.com.au[/url] - Free/cheap business cards, choose from 1000's of designs. that's where i got mine, arrived 2 days after i ordered.

BOMB3R 04-06-2009 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=WRP10]Id be more than happy to do it for you Dan, could use some cash

Do you need a logo done? Usually a logo design costs around 250 and the card design is usually around 250 too, let me know if youre keen and i'll give you a much better rate than that

[url]www.adamnielsen.deviantart.com[/url][/QUOTE]

bwahaha if you ever pay that for artwork you are getting ripped off unless you are a corporation that wants a whole new look. If you go to a design agency then Adam is roughly right a logo which is copywrited will cost about this for design but you would expect at least 3-5 concept drawings and something pretty flash.

If you have a rough idea of what you want then just go to a printer with a design room. Should't cost more than 60-100 for them to draw it up.

If you have an idea of what you want email me mate and I will sort you out with design and print. Print will cost you a carton. Artwork will depend on difficulty.

maniac 04-06-2009 09:57 AM

Yeh, ballpark around $80-100 for "standard" cards. If its something really basic usually charge a bit less and if its redraws or designs of logos a bit more....and alcohol is a form of currency in the trade :)

DAN682 04-06-2009 01:59 PM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]bwahaha if you ever pay that for artwork you are getting ripped off unless you are a corporation that wants a whole new look. If you go to a design agency then Adam is roughly right a logo which is copywrited will cost about this for design but you would expect at least 3-5 concept drawings and something pretty flash.

If you have a rough idea of what you want then just go to a printer with a design room. Should't cost more than 60-100 for them to draw it up.

If you have an idea of what you want email me mate and I will sort you out with design and print. Print will cost you a carton. Artwork will depend on difficulty.[/QUOTE]

Fuck! Why didn't I ask you first, I forgot you hooked me up the last time with Asset Labels!

PM Sent

DAN682 08-06-2009 03:25 PM

BIG BIGGG UPS To Jaron at Wipprint.

I used Jaron's business years ago to create some Asset Stickers when I was with Defence and they were great then.

I actually can't believe I forgot about him and started this thread, but I am glad I did so I can give him and the business a plug.

Not only was he cheaper than the printer my family uses for 3 of their business but he was faster, by about 2 weeks.

I just saw the proof for my cards and they are way beyond my expectations!

Thanks Jaron and if anybody needs printing or artwork, drop Jaron a PM!

BOMB3R 08-06-2009 04:21 PM

Cheers mate :D Anytime

DAN682 08-06-2009 04:23 PM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]Cheers mate :D Anytime[/QUOTE]

Another E-mail sent btw.. More brain-waves :P