Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   When you were broken into??? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/27964-when-you-were-broken-into.html)

Giddyup 21-07-2009 10:31 AM

When you were broken into???

Just something that was floating around the office the other day. This is for all the crew on here that have been broken into and either stuff was stolen or your keys to get your car, did you have a pet dog at the time? Was it inside or outside?

Places without dogs tend to get looked at more by the scum of society.

Please Discuss.

apg39 21-07-2009 10:32 AM

Naturally, because the dog will bark or at least worry the scum that the dog will bark & they will be caught.

Exact reason I want one but the Landlord won't let me.

norwest_rumbler 21-07-2009 10:40 AM

ive lived here in roleystone since 95 & never been broken into & dont have a dog
although our big concrete/limestone letterbox was stolen a year or so ago :|

Pimpreza 21-07-2009 10:45 AM

Never happened to me but when I was a kid my parents owned a shop which had a house attached to it & the "guard dog" lived in the house with them, someone broke in & helped themselves to the stock of easter eggs & they are pretty sure the dog helped them in because there was not a peep out of it, some sort of kelpie from memory.

Doms1 21-07-2009 11:28 AM

Touch wood, i havent had the scum of the earth try as yet, but then when u have 2 dogs and 1 is a 50+ KG Rotti, who really wants to agrue with that in the dark of the night or day for that matter!!!

Nuff said ;)

sMY00n 21-07-2009 11:31 AM

50 - 50

I'm a cat person but dogs are cool when there not your

stinga 21-07-2009 11:37 AM

I'm a real smart dog owner.......:rolleyes:

Heard my previous Rotty going mental outside went to investigate and couldn't find her, thought she had jumped a fence somehow so here i am hollering for her to come to me, little did I know she had some drugged up fuck bailed up round the back of the house, she finally came and then he promptly smashed a window and grabbed some shit off the table in about 5 secs and bolted, man what a dumb fuc#er I felt!!!

Moral of the story, don't leave shit on tables for people to see and more importantly if you dog is going nuts don't call them to you, she was a wild bitch too so he could have been in trouble. Only saving grace was he smashed the window with a hammer which he left behind so it could have been the Rotts head I guess:sad10:

NVRENUF 21-07-2009 11:40 AM

I have a dog, but no good as security dog haha. just ankle biter.

But good luck to them. Anyone who has seen my house would see they have no chance.

A few houses been done on my street, but i bet they would have seen my deterrents and kept going.

AWDmoke 21-07-2009 11:43 AM

Lived in East Vic park back when it was the highest crime area.
We were looking after a Rottie-Great Dane cross named Ben (after Gentle Ben, the Grizzly bear)
I think we were the only house in the street that was never broken into.

scoobygez 21-07-2009 11:44 AM

Doesnt the thread title say "when were you broken into".......