Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Silent at standard level
Default Police and licensce center... right hand doesn't knwo what the left is doing...

Hey everyone

So i get pulled over last night, and a cop tells me my licence has been suspended all the sudden for an unpaid fine in 2006. Theres just one problem, my licence just got renewed in 2008.... so i can only ask what the fuck.

And to add to it,, apparently i live in scarb osbourne park, for extra info i live in thornlie area and in 2006? i just got my licence renewed in 2008 so somebody has fuked up. So i decided to call the cannington police station to see if my licence really is suspended.. "apparently " it is suspended with an unpaid fine and that i have 11 points left with a unpaid speeding fine.

Just one problem i don't fucking live in scarbs, and one point??? that was for fog lights 1 year ago and that was paid then too. So somebody has obvoiusly changed my address and is using either my details or just somebody who can't fucking do their job properly. Now i can't drive my car except to the whelshpool to get this bullshit fixed!!!!

The cops can't even give me any info cos thye only inforce the law and the licencing center provides details.... all this shit stresses me out!!
Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

mattmy99 knows their stuff

Quote:
You dont need a licence to drive a car, only keys
Your signature solves your problem...

Sorry, i gave up reading after the first paragraph. The grammar hurt my head.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

My younger brother had this problem also. He had a fine mid 07 which he never rec'd in the post so forgot about. He only got his license early 07. Anyway he got pulled up at easter and was told he had a suspended license but cops could not tell him why. Had to call fines enforcement registry to find out.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:09 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Silent at standard level

bascially what happen is, all the sudden my licence is suspended with an unpaid fine i don't know about, and my address somehow been changed to scarb osbourne park!!

i have 11 points left acording to police department, but ive only ever lossed a point a year ago?

sorry for grammar, typed it out in rage lOl

yeah not only do i have to call the fines enforcement, i gotto contact whelshpool licencing center
Old 09-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

Was your car impounded?
Lucky if it wasnt.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:07 PM
STI Master

Giddyup at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent View Post
bascially what happen is, all the sudden my licence is suspended with an unpaid fine i don't know about, and my address somehow been changed to scarb osbourne park!!

i have 11 points left acording to police department, but ive only ever lossed a point a year ago?

sorry for grammar, typed it out in rage lOl

yeah not only do i have to call the fines enforcement, i gotto contact whelshpool licencing center
Spell check is your friend!!!

Your licence is suspended due to the unpaid fine and it is correct, cops cannot tell you what the fine is for. All it has on the police system is the day the fine suspension was placed on your licence and a "case number". If the case number starts with an 06/........, it means it is an 2006 fine and so fourth. DPI or clerk at the courts will tell you what the fine is for and how much it is.

As for the copper saying you have 11 points left but you say you have only ever lost one,...................... I think you just answered your own question.

Plus you start with 0 points and work your way up to 12, not the other way around. So you actually have 1 point.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tags
gx rex wants his car impounding
Who was the bright spark?
Old 09-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Scarb Osborne Park?

What state is this in? We have Scarborough & Osborne Park which are seperated by Innaloo.

Crack pipe much?
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Old 09-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Clearly it was someone that can't comprehend english. LOL
Old 09-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

I just had a similar thing happen. I was getting some vehicles re-licensed, the chick at the licensing centre told me that the vehicles are under fine suspension and gave me a case number.

I call the court to pay said fines and they say that the numbers I was given don't match anything in their system. I get them to search on the company name, the trading name and the directors names all to come up with nothing. I seriously think the DPI/DOT, the cops and the justice dept need to look at their processes because they don't work.

Tags
center, hand, i gave birth to a pollie, i noo speek inglish, in my toilet, knwo, left, licensce, police, rage typing, scoobygez theres no fence - fuck off, thread turned into a political slag fest