Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

Mate, don't live in the past, just remember the good times, and move on.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Scoobie Noobie

WrX_bAbY at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JAZZIE] View Post
i see my best mate every couple of years but we talk from time to time for hrs on the phone or internet...
Well this is the other funny part to it.. I got other close friends that we don't see for years, but when we catch up, we talk for hours on everything, BUT with pussyboy, awkward silences happen far too often.

The only difference I can see is that when I catch up with those I havent seen for a year or 2, I can catch up for hours - probably because they aren't whipped..

Last edited by WrX_bAbY; 01-09-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Scoobie Noobie

WrX_bAbY at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
Mate, don't live in the past, just remember the good times, and move on.
Yeah, this has come across all of our minds ALOT. either let him be and move on, or should we stick around JUST incase if he needs us.. but then again, he it seems like he surely doesn't need us at all. This is the dilemma I'm sure most of us are in..
Old 02-09-2009, 07:58 AM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrX_bAbY View Post
Yeah, this has come across all of our minds ALOT. either let him be and move on, or should we stick around JUST incase if he needs us.. but then again, he it seems like he surely doesn't need us at all. This is the dilemma I'm sure most of us are in..
I've got mates like this, some who have learnt, some who have yet to learn. Relationships break up all the time, I finished school 18 years ago and in that time I've had maybe 6/7 girlfriends, but I'm still hanging out with my buddies from school. Fuck your mate off, don't invite him out, let him go for romantic walks along the beach and dizzy all day shopping trips at the weekend. The relationship will probably falter/end at some point and he'll want back in. That's when he'll realise that he's no longer one of the boys & his phones not ringing on friday nights anymore. So he'll either learn his lesson and come crawling back or you won't see him again. Women come and go, friends are for life.

*Wow that was deep for 7.45am
Old 02-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

See its not as simple as ditch the girl, or is it really fair to expect someone to do that. And even different again when they are married.

Just some guys don't have the balls to tell their Mrs hey im going to go out on Sunday and go have a beer, or go for a drive and catch up with some mates.
and the longer these guys come home and do what their told the more the partner thinks its all good.

Its not like you expect someone to ditch their mrs all the time to go out with the boys. No one here would do that because we would all end up being single haha.

But there definitely has to be some compromise I mean any decent partner would understand and expect you to need some friend time.
other wise you would go crazy,

I just cant understand how some guys can do it. Id go crazy if I couldn't go out and see friends and do my own thing.

Just because your Mrs is home with a kid doesn't mean that's the end of your life either. its all about working with it.

Unless your completely whipped where you work all day
and then come home to a wife who has been sitting there all day with the kids and your expected to clean and wash dishes and cook.
then goto Doctor phill you got issues haha.

mmmhh probably put my flame suite on for that one lol.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:17 AM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

I don't even know how a guy can prefer the company of a women as opposed to a guy. I'd prefer to be married to a guy who had tits and a pussy. You could wake up have a shag, go for a surf together then get on the piss for the rest of the day. Awesome.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

regardless, your gonna see abit less of your mates when they get gfs coz they have to spend time with them as well, but it shouldnt get to the point when they just dissapear!

ive seen it happen to mates and its gay! but seriously sometimes i thik they love being whipped! some arent so bad though and havent completly dissapeared, i dont think i did with my last gf lol
Old 02-09-2009, 09:06 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

REXZIBIT at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by perthzed View Post
I don't even know how a guy can prefer the company of a women as opposed to a guy. I'd prefer to be married to a guy who had tits and a pussy. You could wake up have a shag, go for a surf together then get on the piss for the rest of the day. Awesome.
:| ^^^
...Intense.

....Is the guy got a pretty face?
If so I'm in too.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

klass8wrx at standard level

he's going to stay whipped til they split up. It's just how it is...especially if it's been 5 years already
Old 02-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Subaru Tech Division

wawa at standard level

I've got friends that are same but as they are chicks suppose it would be called dick whipped. They are the type that are all about going out and catching up all the time until they get a guy and you never hear from them until the relationship turns bad and then they want to come running back to you.

I've cut most of those so called friends out of my life as where were they when I needed them? It sounds like your friend has been seriously whipped and has changed completely, is up to you whether you want to spend energy trying to maintain a friendship with him.

Tags
am i emo?, ask philbo, cant tame this beast, dan682 cant get any pussy, dan682 is pussy whipped, get out of the closet, greek god pussalia, i miss my wookie, is wrx_baby a chick? seems like a bitch!, is wrx_baby going though menstruation?, jaron, jaron is cockwhipped, kill the bitch, my cat owns a whip, pussy, scoobygez + cathy = true love, scoobygez gets erect looking at the hoff, this thread needed a scoobygez tag, thodd, whipped