Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Decent restaurant (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/30398-decent-restaurant.html)

NVRENUF 27-11-2009 10:00 AM

Decent restaurant

Looking for a Good restaurant between the city and heading north but not to north.

Somthing with seafood mainly but still with other options.
nothing cheap and nasty, nothing over the top something good quality
decent venue.

Its on the companys dollar anyway.

wrx4life 27-11-2009 10:40 AM

its a bit north thou but its
Oscar and sons in
two rock's
good food there :)

American Dave 27-11-2009 10:43 AM

Fantastic Italian food and byo. Recommend highly!!

Da Bruno's

* 965a Beaufort St
Inglewood 6052 WA
* Phone: (08) 9272 3755

Finding Da Bruno's takes a bit of doing, being hidden behind a high wall in an old converted house, but this Italian fine-dining experience is worth the effort. The restaurant is BYO only, so showing up at the door with a bottle in hand is a bit like rocking up to a dinner party at a friend's place - an impression encouraged by the intimate nature of the 44-seater space. Chef and owner Bruno Securo prepares a seasonal menu, displayed on a blackboard, which alters constantly and changes completely every few weeks. The dishes are a thoughtful selection of house-made pasta, antipasti and northern Italian-inspired mains.

Open m t w t f s s
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner O O O O
Late

Opening hours Wed-Sat 6.30pm-11pm
Cuisine Italian
Prices Entree: $24-$28
Mains: $34-$40
Dessert: $15
Payment accepted: MasterCard, Visa and EFTPOS
Alcohol BYO (wine only) $6 corkage per bottle.
Bookings This venue accepts bookings. It is essential to make a reservation ahead of time. Group bookings are supported.
Seats Seats 45
Outside dining Outside dining area
Wheelchair access Wheelchair access and wheelchair-accessible toilets
Parking Ample parking

NVRENUF 27-11-2009 11:02 AM

Two rocks a bit far.

Second place sounds good but for this perticular time I want beer for one, and I would rather they just have the drinks their and i order as pleased.

I'm thinking along the lines of cocos south perth is one option just seeing what else is there.

American Dave 27-11-2009 11:04 AM

Cant go wrong with Cocco's mate. Welby and I went there for a lunch a couple of weeks ago and the seafood was just great, service good and wine / beer list significant. Price is not cheap but then again nothing good ever is.

BALISTC 27-11-2009 11:15 AM

LOL @ Two Rocks.

If you go to that restaurant... when you return to your car, the wheels will be missing.

waxdass 27-11-2009 11:25 AM

Portofino's @ hillarys

seafood platter is bombed!

Pimpreza 27-11-2009 11:25 AM

Trigg Island Caffee, ribs to die for, great views and good prices.

NVRENUF 27-11-2009 11:29 AM

[QUOTE=waxdass;412226]Portofino's @ hillarys

seafood platter is bombed![/QUOTE]

yeah thats good idea actually I forgot about that place, Went there about a month ago for a work dinner.

Ill throw both options up cocos and portofinos.

see which one gets picked.

hillarys isnt much better for car security haha though ill take the wifes mazda 3 i think that night lol.

WRXation 28-11-2009 09:06 AM

its called the "aquarium" its chinese but its main focus is seafood. but its a bit upperclass so you dont get any of that greasy shit you would get from hans or chatters. pricing is good for wot you get you dont leave hungry and there licenced. its on great eastern hwy bipass next to hungry jacks