Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   PWRX Online Poker Series (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/32971-pwrx-online-poker-series.html)

BLUES 16-03-2010 05:23 PM

PWRX Online Poker Series

Dear Poker fans - is there any interest in having a Perth-WRX Online No Limit Holdem Tournament?

I can set-up a private tournament on Full Tilt if there is enough interest - preferably 9+ (18, 27, 36, 45+++) - the more people the greater the $prize pool. It will only be open to PWRX crew so Phil Ivey and the Russian mafia can't gate crash and take our $$ (password protected).

The minimum buy-in will be $5.50 ($5 + $0.50c) - it can be increased if you want??? It can be a regular weekly, fortnightly, monthly event - whatever...Open to suggestions.

If there is enough interest I'm happy to kick it off and will provide further instructions on what to do in future posts.

Your call ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR="Blue"][B]NEXT CONFIRMED DATE - Tuesday 10 August @ 8pm Perth time (Tournament ID#176931767) [/B][/COLOR]

$10.00 + $1.00 buy-in - 3000 starting chip stack - 10min blind increases - prize money paid to 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

Registration is OPEN - follow the instructions in Post #2 below - 1st cards will be dealt @ 8pm Perth time.

Password will be broadcast on the day.

BLUES 16-03-2010 05:23 PM

If you wish to participate in the PWRXOPS follow these steps:

If you [COLOR="black"][U]do not[/U][/COLOR] have a Full Tilt Poker account follow Steps 1 - 4 below.

If you already have a Full Tilt Poker account jump directly to Step 4

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Step 1[/COLOR] – send me a PM with your email address – you will then receive an invitation email from Full Tilt Poker (FTP) – follow the links and instructions in the FTP email to download and install their software – it’s free.

If you follow the email method to join you may be eligible to earn an extra $100 bonus (depending on how much you intend to play) on top of the standard FTP $600 bonus offer. You can download the software direct from FTP, but you will not earn the bonus “friend” offer, so you may as well wait for the email.

[COLOR="deepskyblue"]Step 2[/COLOR] – once you have downloaded and installed the FTP software – open an account.

[COLOR="deepskyblue"]Step 3[/COLOR] – Once your account is set-up, deposit some cash into your account (yes we are playing with real money) by pressing the “Cashier” button ($10 min deposit I think).

[COLOR="deepskyblue"]Step 4[/COLOR] – you’re now ready to play – send me a PM with your FTP account user name – I’ll need this to be able to send you the password for the tournament.

[U]Registering to play in the PWRX Tournament[/U].

On “game day” follow these steps:

[COLOR="deepskyblue"]Step 5[/COLOR] – In order to register for the PerthWRX tournament, click the "Private" tab in the tournament lobby, as per the screen shot below - it is also possible to locate the tournament by clicking on Requests, then Find Tournament by ID: Tournament #176931767 (10/08/10 08:00 ET)

[IMG]http://members.westnet.com.au/fred.ferrante/FTPLobby.jpg[/IMG]

Click "Register Now" - enter the password - have fun & get ready to play.

B4GT 16-03-2010 05:28 PM

how do you collect the cash if you win the tourny?

pete gopal 16-03-2010 05:34 PM

good idea but how would you run it? I mean what software/website?

BLUES 16-03-2010 05:37 PM

Exactly the same way you would cash out of Full Tilt Poker (FTP) if you won one of their tournaments, cash games, etc - i.e. the winnings will be deposited into your FTP account.

Edit - the Tournament will be hosted/run on Fulltiltpoker.com - one of the leading online poker sites in the world.

trainwrex 16-03-2010 05:44 PM

Keen

BREW 16-03-2010 05:44 PM

Sweet! I love to poke her I mean poker :D

dougiefresh 16-03-2010 05:46 PM

Yeah i'd be up for it

American Dave 16-03-2010 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=B4GT;439308]how do you collect the cash if you win the tourny?[/QUOTE]

LOL you want need to worry about collecting :D

B4GT 16-03-2010 05:56 PM

dem be fighting words!