Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Subaru Tech Division

tiddy at standard level

leave dem boong alone
they cute
Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Flat Four Father

seagull knows their stuff

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...ppers-june-30/
Old 06-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

AJAYJAY at standard level

whats the difference between pizza and an aboriginal?

a pizza can feed the whole family
Old 06-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Subaru Tech Division

tiddy at standard level

same as
park bench> abo.
park bench can support a family

difference between a coon n a bucket of shit,
the bucket
Old 06-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Mister Two at standard level

How long does it take for an aborigine to take a shit?

Nine Months.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Scoobie Noobie

BlackMale at standard level

Hey good job you fellaz.

This thread clearly shows that you have an excellent understanding of the history of this country and of the subsequent (underlying) issues for Aboriginal people.

Hmm, wonder who will be the first d1ckhead to now post something like "...i bet he stole his WRX..." or "...if he comes on a cruse with his wife and kid you had better keep an eye on all our stuff as something might go missing...".

At least now i have a bit more of an indication as to whom on this forum i want to associate (myself) with, so i suppose i should thank you for that - Cheers.

(Actually, as a relative new member on this site, while i am at it how about i upset the mods as well for not deleting this thread before now as well - well done).

Craig.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Subaru Tech Division

TopGear at standard level

I have made fun of Aboriginals before but every race makes fun of every race to an extent but! I have always had the thought of, If you were born into your own Country as an outsider with nearly every white person looking down on you and treating you like shit would be pretty horrible, Id probably react in a pretty similar way, I'm not excusing what a lot of aboriginals do though.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:57 PM

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMale View Post
Hey good job you fellaz.

This thread clearly shows that you have an excellent understanding of the history of this country and of the subsequent (underlying) issues for Aboriginal people.

Hmm, wonder who will be the first d1ckhead to now post something like "...i bet he stole his WRX..." or "...if he comes on a cruse with his wife and kid you had better keep an eye on all our stuff as something might go missing...".

At least now i have a bit more of an indication as to whom on this forum i want to associate (myself) with, so i suppose i should thank you for that - Cheers.

(Actually, as a relative new member on this site, while i am at it how about i upset the mods as well for not deleting this thread before now as well - well done).
The video was a piss take, and most of the guys comments on here are also just jokes. If you take anything said here too personally, you might as well leave now. Oh, and as for upsetting the mods, keep going about that, and you might earn yourself a holiday.

I personally have no problems with Aboriginal's. I have met several nice ones in my life time. The problem is, the ones in Perth who walk around calling everyone a 'white cunt' and asking me for a smoke, or a dollar or breaking into cars, houses, attacking people at train stations are a waste of time. If they stopped walking around like the caucasian australian's owe them something, it would be a much happier life.

I have no problems with Aboriginals or Torres Straight Islander's working, earning a living, owning a WRX and having a family. If you are going to work for your living, or even if you are going to get welfare from the government, that's fine.. just shut up about it and lets all move on.

It's the ones that don't, and are the scum of society, bashing people in northbridge who look the wrong way, that have created the stereotypes and causes for those jokes you see above.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:59 PM

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMale View Post
Hey good job you fellaz.

Where did you steal your PC from?
Old 09-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Sir AntiLag

SpitShine at standard level

next thing you know Julia Gillard will take up a lawsuit against us for calling her "ranga" or "ginger"

... discrimination is part of Australia culture!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
court, da, front, nyoongah