Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Flat Four Father

mitchwnz knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to mitchwnz Send a message via Skype™ to mitchwnz

Hmmm being essentially fresh off the boat in this country, unfortunately the Aboriginals haven't made the best first impression (And I'm just being honest)... Coming from New Zealand where the Maori's haven't exactly had it easy, they don't seem to half as anti social and destructive.. Its really sad as I came here with an open mind and I'm far from being racist however I've been threatened, taunted and abused by aboriginals for absoultely NOTHING..

BlackMale, I can see you are upset by this, but as so many others have stated, they are taking the piss out of a Stereotype.. if your an exception to this rule, good... but unfortunately from what I've witnessed so far I'm still waiting to be proven otherwise.

Still.. respect for speaking out.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMale View Post
Arr well its not pleasing to know that I have to attempt to figure out when I (or my people) are being persecuted and when it’s a joke.
Obviously its all good then however maybe some of us should reflect on the following… if looks like a duck (or shit in this instance) and you treat it like duck (or shit) then why should it aspire to be anything other then duck (or shit). This way I do not fail (once again) attempting to meet you potentially unrealistic expectations and you’ll be pleased that you knew the outcome and wht was best for "us" the entire time.
The simple fact is that this country has a long way to go. As i said maybe reflect on your history and think abou who the rightful land custodians are
For the record I must be 1 of those flash educated blacks then as I have 2 both a pc and a mac AND I know how to use the internet all you have to do now is debate this topic further.
Surely you have to get over this bit. Its been happening all over the world for as long as man has lived and if you ask me it has made the world what it is today.
I don't give a fuck what colour your skin is but if someone cant behave like a decent human being in todays society then they can go and die in a fire.
White, black, yellow or green with purple polka dots, every colour has got their fuckwits.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Sign me up!
Why stop at two bar?

tuna is a gurutuna is a guru

thread locked, shame about that video turning up in court, people take the world too seriously.

next they'll charge that dude for being cruel to a cat playing a piano 20 years ago.

Long live the WRC
Closed Thread

Tags
court, da, front, nyoongah