Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Don't pay another parking fine until you read this (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/36275-dont-pay-another-parking-fine-until-you-read.html)

rubberbudgie 13-08-2010 05:08 AM

Don't pay another parking fine until you read this

[URL]http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com/pages/About-Parking-Fines.html[/URL]

Truth is I've never paid a parking fine for ages anyway even without this little gem but this is the icing on the cake.

TROLLEY 13-08-2010 10:03 AM

Is this an email forward?

rubberbudgie 13-08-2010 10:28 AM

[QUOTE=Craig_H;479357]Is this an email forward?[/QUOTE]
A what?

I got my first speeding ticket in just over 3 years the other night so I signed up to Aussiespeedingfines.com so I wouldn't have to pay it/gain demerit points and while I was there I noticed this little gem.

Rossco 13-08-2010 10:32 AM

You don't pay & they suspend the owners drivers license now, Unless you take it to court.

Try fighting the clamping @ Scitech with the constitution......

XT43 13-08-2010 10:32 AM

How do you think signing up to a forum is going to get you off a speeding ticket?

A guy here signed up to a dating forum and he still can't score. :)

matthews 13-08-2010 10:33 AM

^^^ How can this work. If your speeding your speeding. Do the crime do the time so to speak. How can signing up to a web site stop you from paying a fine?? Sorry I'm confused.

Rossco 13-08-2010 10:38 AM

It's supposed to show you all the loop holes in the law & evidence of speed collection equipment recording incorrect data / lamp posts etc.

rubberbudgie 13-08-2010 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=Rossco;479366]You don't pay & they suspend the owners drivers license now, Unless you take it to court.

Try fighting the clamping @ Scitech with the constitution......[/QUOTE]
No the clamping you fight with a cordless angle grinder and cutting disc :)

But seriously, next time you get a parking ticket give me a yell and I'll give you a copy of the template document which you fill in and send to the relevant council and the ticket will be withdrawn.

[QUOTE=XT43;479367]How do you think signing up to a forum is going to get you off a speeding ticket?

A guy here signed up to a dating forum and he still can't score. :)[/QUOTE]
Well if you can't score on a dating site you've got serious problems, especially a free one but that's another issue entirely.

I already had the documents for the speeding fine process, I just signed up to get the updates which as it turned out wasn't really needed as it's still the same 3 step process to getting the ticket withdrawn.

I don't get any money for recommending the site, so why would I recommend it unless it worked? Feel free to drop over my place and I'll show you the process and you'll spin right out just how the various loopholes work.

(and further proof it works was confirmed to me yesterday by a certain female police officer I met on a dating site actually ;) )

phizzle 13-08-2010 10:44 AM

[QUOTE=XT43;479367]How do you think signing up to a forum is going to get you off a speeding ticket?

A guy here signed up to a dating forum and he still can't score. :)[/QUOTE]
He could double the pool size to fish from if he'd play the skin flute ;) LOL

rubberbudgie 13-08-2010 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=Rossco;479370]It's supposed to show you all the loop holes in the law & evidence of speed collection equipment recording incorrect data / lamp posts etc.[/QUOTE]
Not just that Rossco, but the simple fact that the system used to even collect the fines themselves doesn't comply with certain currency laws put in place back in 1965 (think back to what happened the following year to get some idea).

Not to mention that the speed cameras themselves don't comply to the National Standards of Measurements and that's not even the beginning.

Basically anything legal always comes back to something being proven beyond reasonable doubt, so all you need to do is introduce some reasonable doubt and you are set (and trust me there are tons of reasonable doubts when multiple people and non-compliant devices are being used)