Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Anyone know the plate KOUKI.. Black 200SX (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/36632-anyone-know-plate-kouki-black-200sx.html)

Pimpreza 29-08-2010 11:34 PM

Anyone know the plate KOUKI.. Black 200SX

What a fucking COCK......I was heading home up the Mitchell about an hour ago 10.15pm ish and heard a banging noise, thought it was the WRX at first till I realised it's a car up ahead about 500m running antilag so I eventually catch up and here's this peanut sitting about a car length behind a Hyundai trying to get them to move out of the way because they were blocking HIS piece of freeway beside another car both doing the speed limit, anyhow I followed for a while until the car in front of me & I peeled off at the Ocean Reef exit but I watched to see what he'd do as there was now only him and the car in front of him on the road ........This prick nails it around the Hyundau & nearly cuts it off before slamming his brakes on that hard smoking his tyres that he nearly lost control, no idea what happened after that but I just hope the Hyundai driver dobs him in.

Jordiee 29-08-2010 11:44 PM

when you say "here's this peanut" you mean the driver of the 200sx, not an actual peanut wrx right?

mARC 29-08-2010 11:48 PM

[QUOTE=Jordiee;484565]when you say "here's this peanut" you mean the driver of the 200sx, not an actual peanut wrx right?[/QUOTE]

Mate judging by all the adrenaline flowing through his post style, I don't even think he knows what he means at this point in time :p

Jordiee 29-08-2010 11:50 PM

i dont even think i know what he means at this point in time
hahahahaha

clearly understandable, as i take it he's quite angry at this individual

R3X 30-08-2010 12:22 AM

Yeah its idiots like that, that gives the rest of us a bad name. Only takes one person to make us all look bad.

SpitShine 30-08-2010 12:28 AM

well face the facts... you can't tell me that since driving a turbo-powered car you have not once driven like a hoon

JDM_STYLE 30-08-2010 12:41 AM

^^^Giving it stick and acting like a complete fucktard endangering
other peoples lives is completely different!

Pimpreza 30-08-2010 01:05 AM

[QUOTE=mARC;484566]Mate judging by all the adrenaline flowing through his post style, I don't even think he knows what he means at this point in time :p[/QUOTE]

No adrenaline running through me mate, just pisses me off when idiots like this fuck it up for the rest of us, he is a "PEANUT" & was driving a 200SX, what he did was plain dangerous & I hope he gets nailed for it, I guess he thought he was safe being the only other car on the freeway as we were on the off ramp and no other cars around for ages, who knows what happened after I lost sight of him.

mARC 30-08-2010 01:09 AM

^^ Fair call

Pimpreza 30-08-2010 01:09 AM

[QUOTE=SpitShine;484569]well face the facts... you can't tell me that since driving a turbo-powered car you have not once driven like a hoon[/QUOTE]
I give it shit all the time but I never put other peoples lives at risk by slamming my brakes on in front of them just because they don't move over for me when they are doing the speed limit.