Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Pasta Cup (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/40104-pasta-cup.html)

Richo_RS 10-02-2011 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=Rexxar;534735]lol cant mix indian with italian...pretty keen to try tho[/QUOTE]

Wine, not the garam spice mix

WRXRW 10-02-2011 10:41 AM

years ago @ np, even before it was called pasta cup (the original name escapes me) the pasta machine was out the front and this big guy was pulling the pasta through. muscle top and a rainforest of back hair showing....to say the least it wasn't kocher. anyway....it was the middle of winter, they had an outdoor gas heater inside and mr hairy muscles was working up a sweat. in one continous motion, no word of lie, he pulls the pasta through, wipes his back and keeps pulling!

i dropped my fork and forked the fork out of dodge.

easytiger 10-02-2011 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=WRXRW;534830]years ago @ np, even before it was called pasta cup (the original name escapes me) the pasta machine was out the front and this big guy was pulling the pasta through. muscle top and a rainforest of back hair showing....to say the least it wasn't kocher. anyway....it was the middle of winter, they had an outdoor gas heater inside and mr hairy muscles was working up a sweat. in one continous motion, no word of lie, he pulls the pasta through, wipes his back and keeps pulling!

i dropped my fork and forked the fork out of dodge.[/QUOTE]

eeeeeeewwwwwwwww

i might check out the canningvale one for lunch today. will check for hairy muscle guy prior to order

mitchwnz 10-02-2011 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=red dragon2002;534690]^ Melville, Bingo

cheers[/QUOTE]

Will be there for lunch and report back.

JDM_STYLE 10-02-2011 01:22 PM

[QUOTE=WRXRW;534830]years ago @ np, even before it was called pasta cup (the original name escapes me) the pasta machine was out the front and this big guy was pulling the pasta through. muscle top and a rainforest of back hair showing....to say the least it wasn't kocher. anyway....it was the middle of winter, they had an outdoor gas heater inside and mr hairy muscles was working up a sweat. in one continous motion, no word of lie, he pulls the pasta through, wipes his back and keeps pulling!

i dropped my fork and forked the fork out of dodge.[/QUOTE]

Now that's authentic homemade styles! :D

easytiger 10-02-2011 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=JDM_STYLE;534860]Now that's authentic homemade styles! :D[/QUOTE]

Just like hairy nonna used to make

Incidentally I am demolishing beef ravioli & angry sauce at the moment and it is pretty damn good

mitchwnz 10-02-2011 01:55 PM

Half way through a Lasagne/Salad combo... EPIC!! Could feel a family, but instead I plan to sit at my desk and let it digest for the rest of the day.. very tasty, HUGE portions. 8/10

207 de 10-02-2011 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=BLUES;534772]Seriously, how hard is it to cook pasta yourself?[/QUOTE]

qft.:p

JDM_STYLE 10-02-2011 03:28 PM

Yeah go home and spend a few hours in the kitchen making fresh hand made pasta, fresh sauce and then cook it vs 10mins at pasta cup and no massive mess in the kitchen to clean up not to mention having differ stuff to choose from if you feel like a few differ things at the same time.

Could say the same about going and getting Chinese, how hard is it to cook rice! Duh!. :D

BLUES 10-02-2011 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=JDM_STYLE;534777]Cooking packet pasta and making traditional fresh pasta then cooking it with fresh sauce is completely different.[/QUOTE]

True - the only "packet" pasta I buy is Mancini.