Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Suddenly Single (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/40818-suddenly-single.html)

Soksta 14-03-2011 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=fatboy;544948]lots of masturbation?[/QUOTE]

In the end, this will hurt you the least amount :p

[SIZE="1"]...and be a lot cheaper in the long run![/SIZE]

XT43 14-03-2011 12:07 PM

let her catch you masturbating and see what happens

fatboy 14-03-2011 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=XT43;544952]let her catch you masturbating and see what happens[/QUOTE]

That will happen at some point anyway mate as my preffered jerk off station is just to the right of the end of her bed :P

XT43 14-03-2011 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=fatboy;544955]That will happen at some point anyway mate as my preffered jerk off station is just to the right of the end of her bed :P[/QUOTE]

is that where you told her you spilt some glue on the floor?

TROLLEY 14-03-2011 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=fatboy;544948]now the time has come should i try and put one through her? or should i just let it go and continue with the odd pick up and lots of masturbation?[/QUOTE]
Just masturbate in front of her. If she's keen, she won't scream and run away.
Do not do this at the dinner table however. The waitresses are usually disgusted.

mitchwnz 14-03-2011 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=fatboy;544948]Since this topic is headed that direction i would like to pose a question!

A few weeks ago i let a girl move into my house, she is pretty tidy!

Anyway we have been spending quite a lot of time together going out to meals and having some intimate drinks etc, now the time has come should i try and put one through her? or should i just let it go and continue with the odd pick up and lots of masturbation?[/QUOTE]

This is easy...

Wine... movie... couch... win.

If she doesn't cuddle up to you... don't bother.. she thinks you're mates.

If she does.. you're in.. no more masty's. :cool::icon_chee

REXXXED 14-03-2011 12:45 PM

Same thing happened to me recently after 4 years.

You will have much more spare time than what you used to have, try to fill it to stop yourself getting bored and thinking about stuff that no longer matters!

1) Find yourself a hobby. I tend to go kayaking/fishing a lot more than i used to due to all the spare time which has magically appeared!

2) Go on a holiday or 2. Plenty of public holidays coming up, or just take some annual leave and con some of your mates to do the same.

3) Do the things that you've always wanted to do but never had the time to actually get around to doing. You will feel much better for it!

4) If all else fails drown your sorrows with your friends, they'll look after you :)

limited 14-03-2011 12:46 PM

and dont go bone your ex, its the worst thing possible

Reverb 14-03-2011 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=limited;544971]and dont go bone your ex, its the worst thing possible[/QUOTE]

Yet it seems to right during it haha

pete gopal 14-03-2011 01:02 PM

hall of fame with this along with RayRays stuff and Roger Cordia!