Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Anyone ever used Pro-banthine? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/46092-anyone-ever-used-pro-banthine.html)

MY99GT 29-11-2011 11:13 AM

Anyone ever used Pro-banthine?

Hey,

Weird question on a car forum, i know :)

But we do have a very wide demographic here, so was wondering if anyone here had ever used Pro-Banthine for control of sweating? Not going to go into many details, but its not affected by how fat i am as i was a 75kg county footballer at 18 years old and still suffered with the same issue.

Just wondering about how effective this stuff is? It could be a life changer for me if it works like i hope it does. Anyway... opinions appreciated.

Thanks ;)

(i'm ready for the fat jokes and jibes!)

REXXXED 29-11-2011 11:32 AM

Fatty :)
Is it like that deodorant Ad where the guy is playing basketball and there is literally waterfalls coming from under his arms?

Haha kidding, dont know anything about the stuff, but hopefully someonw here does!

MY99GT 29-11-2011 11:37 AM

Thanks Sam :) You've seen me, i'm hardly an adonis !

We can't all be as pretty as you :)

REXXXED 29-11-2011 11:42 AM

Ahh Michael, i joke. Isn't that what Pdiddy is for?

Im actually intrigued as to what a lot is though? As i am also known for sweating my box off when it is hot.

MY99GT 29-11-2011 11:46 AM

I'm jesting mate :) I don;t take offence to anything, ever.

Put it this way, when i was back in the UK in 2009 (and under 2 feet of snow in Essex) i was sweating my fcuking nuts off when inside the house. I actually had to have a window open to blow the freezing air on me.

Apparently is something to do with a faulty gland, was chatting to my mum about it and apparently all my mums family suffer from it. It just makes things worse that i'm in a a hot country (and fat).

teejay 29-11-2011 11:50 AM

Sweating like a nigga on a rape charge?

I had a friend with similar issue, they ended up having their gland removed in surgery.

REXXXED 29-11-2011 12:02 PM

Is there anything surgically that can be done? Assuming you have spoken to a GP about it that is.

From googling Pro Banthine, not sure if i would would want to take it

MY99GT 29-11-2011 12:04 PM

TBH, my GP is a cockhead.. but I hate Doctors/Hospitals in general and have to be really sick (or really short of ashtma or diabetes meds) to even go and see him.

All he does is tell me i'm fat, and i want to punch him in the head. I just can't find a doctor that i like over here.

REXXXED 29-11-2011 12:11 PM

Next question should be, does anyone know a really good GP in the Scarborough Area?

MY99GT 29-11-2011 12:15 PM

well, might as well look up and around Heathridge as i will be up there as of next Month :)

I just want a doc that doesn't just treat me like a generic payday and just recycle the same horseshit every time.