Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Do you get a say. Yes/No (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/46138-do-you-get-say-yes-no.html)

thommo 01-12-2011 10:21 AM

Do you get a say. Yes/No

Hey all just looking for peoples opinions on bucks party's.

My question is does the groom have a say in what goes on for his bucks party or is it up to the grooms men and mainly the best man.

My belief is that you can ask the groom what he wants to do but the ultimate decision on what happens lies with the best man. And it should never end up meeting up with the hens party.

Throw down any thoughts cheers all.

Strubaru 01-12-2011 10:25 AM

read your sig.... \end thread :D

[I 86 I] 01-12-2011 10:25 AM

Yep it comes down to what the best man decides. Your can put in the 'rules' as such, but the best man decides where to go, what's going to happen and how far the stripshow goes

muggz 01-12-2011 10:26 AM

No!
His job is just give you a list of numbers and you make it as memorable as possible for him!
remember WBH - Whips Belts Handcuffs! ;)

BALISTC 01-12-2011 10:39 AM

Having organised 2 bucks parties recently, I believe the groom gets a say on part of the guest list and thats about it! The rest is up to the groomsmen.

Also depends on how much his mrs has broken his nuts.. I've personally seen weddings almost be over because of too much pink action happening at the bucks party involving the groom, so it is up to your discretion as to whether you damage that relationship or not.. because most of the time the groom is too incoherent to control himself in that situation :D

As for meeting with the Hens Night, DO NOT do this.. ever.

Riggs 01-12-2011 10:40 AM

It is the best man's job to ensure he will not be coherent the following day. Groom should STFU and get punished.

ImPreSiV 01-12-2011 10:45 AM

Bucks and Hens should NEVER be anywhere near the same location. That is criminal.

My bucks was pretty 'tame' really. I was shitfaced though and had a great time. My best man was pretty good. I told him I was up for most things but gave him some guidelines as to what I was not comfortable with (ie: self nudity / being tied to a pole and left in public) but as far as everything else went, it was fair game!

Riggs 01-12-2011 10:48 AM

[B]NEVER[/B] meet up with the hens!

Most chicks would bust a piss flap if they knew what went on at their grooms bucks.

XT43 01-12-2011 11:03 AM

Buck gets to say who he wants there, that is all.

IMO its not even the bucks night, it's designed for the other guys who have probably been married for 5 years and haven't been on a boys night for a while so they expect flange.

So it is a must that it be provided.

Terry.Wrist 01-12-2011 11:05 AM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;631853]I told him I was up for most things but gave him some guidelines as to what I was not comfortable with (ie: self nudity / being tied to a pole and left in public) but as far as everything else went, it was fair game![/QUOTE]
I reckon thats the way to do it.......although some people may use this information for bit of a joke on your part

Who the fuck would meet with the hens night?!