Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Christmas Bonus / Present - What do you get from your employer? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/46494-christmas-bonus-present-what-do-you-get-your-employer.html)

ImPreSiV 21-12-2011 12:20 PM

Christmas Bonus / Present - What do you get from your employer?

I get fuck all, lucky to get a cheap bottle of shit wine... We do get a xmas party lunch, all paid for etc, but that's nothing special, I'd expect that is the norm. There was one year we got a $200 voucher each, but that was because they skipped the staff ball that year. Granted there are 700odd employees in my company, but they profit in the 10's of millions each year. It would be nice to get a Christmas Present or Bonus..

Merry Christmas GHD.

So, what did you get?

Mister Two 21-12-2011 12:22 PM

My boss is a douche. Didn't get shit. Not even time off. :p

Mike 21-12-2011 12:22 PM

I got a $100 Coles/Myer card.

REXXXED 21-12-2011 12:26 PM

El zippo
Other than the satisfaction that I have quit and my last day at CBA is on Friday the 23rd.

Had to pay for the chrissy party drinks and everything......

BOMB3R 21-12-2011 12:26 PM

Sweet Fuck All!!! Work for JW's so they don't even beleive in Chrissy. Although I have only once received a Chrissy bonus from an employer and it was a tiny shitty ham!

huggy_b 21-12-2011 12:27 PM

Posted in the other thread but we all get $500 bunnings vouchers, $500 myer vouchers and $500 wish gift cards - except my parents.

I gave my Mum $1500 in myer vouchers and the old man got $1000 Bunnings and $500 Wish gift cards. We are only a small family company (6 employees) so its a bit easier to reward the guys for the effort over the year.
We had a xmas dinner the other week and we'll end the year with a lunch tomorrow.

American Dave 21-12-2011 12:27 PM

I didn't sack anyone and for a couple of employees that was a gift.

fixed

huggy_b 21-12-2011 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=American Dave;637915]I didn't sake anyone and for a couple of employees that was a gift.[/QUOTE]

Sake - japanese company? :p

teejay 21-12-2011 12:29 PM

Nothing.

We get 40 bucks a head put towards our xmas lunch, rest we pay for ourselves.

Oh and this

[QUOTE]A Christmas message from
our CEO,

Hi, it’s ________ here.

I just wanted to catch you before the end of the year to thank you all for your hard work over the last twelve months.

When we look back at a year which gave us many major changes, projects large and small, plus flood, fires and drought, on top of all the business as usual I think that we can be proud of what we’ve achieved together.

I know you will bring your usual passion and commitment to 2012 so we can meet whatever opportunities and challenges come our way.

I hope you, your family and loved ones have a merry and safe Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

Merry Christmas.

[/QUOTE]

Jeckle 21-12-2011 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=REXXXED;637912]El zippo
Other than the satisfaction that I have quit and my last day at CBA is on Friday the 23rd.

Had to pay for the chrissy party drinks and everything......[/QUOTE]

Yep know that feeling from the CBA, and the happiness of the last day.

Best of luck with the real world.

Oh and we get a lunch provided on site (softies only) 2 weeks ago, (when most of us are there) a small box of chocolates, and a card from the superintendent, but written by the PA)