Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   How many times have you lost your licence??? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/49895-how-many-times-have-you-lost-your-licence.html)

ALPHA 04-07-2012 12:19 AM

Palm+face.

3 Fines, Gotta go to court and a notice of harasssment..

Really... What the??

X12 SRT 04-07-2012 05:03 AM

Ever tried reasoning with a drunkard? same thing here.

N1GHTH4WK92 04-07-2012 05:10 AM

Haven't lost mine yet surprisingly... Been nearly a year since my last fine and I do about 800km per week. I have mostly stopped driving like a tool though.

mattmy99 04-07-2012 05:32 AM

[QUOTE=98kellrs;691410]Number of times lost license? Zero. Number of infringements? Zero. Number of times pulled over? Zero... and that's in nearly 10 years on the road in performance cars and performance bikes.

Cops target people for a reason...learn how to drive...or at least how not to get caught!![/QUOTE]

I'm with this guy. 11yrs on the road and have only received a couple of minor infringements. Haven't been pulled over for a long long time.
In that time, amongst various other vehicles, I've owned/regularly driven:
A shite load of crap P-Plate type cars, barely held together buy the few intact sections of metal between the rust. (I mean the types of cars that P-platers had 11yrs ago, not the flash shit that their folks buy them today)
An XY GT faker
various 180ish hp 1L jap bikes
600hp HZ GTS
my POS dak dak.

In my mind, all fairly intriguing to the boys in blue.

I often wonder how people actually manage to lose their licence multiple times?? Surely you'd learn from the the first time. As mentioned earlier, either stop driving like a tool, or, if you must continue, learn how to not get caught.

ImPreSiV 04-07-2012 06:11 AM

So what sort of car are you selling??

Never lost licence

Saint_23 04-07-2012 07:21 AM

Never.

Got 2 speeding fines from multinovas in 16 years.
Never been pulled over.

steve-lang 04-07-2012 07:30 AM

This is hilarious. Never been caught in wrx. Been driving around with 1 point for a year. You either need a faster car and fake plates or your impression of right time right place is hazy like mine once was..... Hence the one point from driving 90km a day. The cops don't pick on you mate. You draw attention to yourself at the wrong time/place.

Suck shit

huggy_b 04-07-2012 07:36 AM

17 odd years and I haven't lost mine, I must be one of the lucky ones? :rolleyes:

teejay 04-07-2012 07:44 AM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;691452]So what sort of car are you selling??

Never lost licence[/QUOTE]

Str8 thuggin here! :P

mattmy99 04-07-2012 07:51 AM

I'm not having a go at anyone here, and it's nothing personal (a lot of my best mates have lost their licenses multiple times) but if you receive a traffic infringement or lose your license, it's solely through personal choices. If you continue to make the same choices, you'll continue to suffer the consequences.

Plutarch said it best: "To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future."