Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Overpriced utility bills (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/50006-overpriced-utility-bills.html)

Sethi3 10-07-2012 12:19 PM

Overpriced utility bills

Hey guys, I just received some ridiculous bills from the power and gas companies. I remember hearing that these bills could be debated with the companies as most of the time these bills are just estimated, not real usage.

Am I right or wrong here?

mARC 10-07-2012 12:21 PM

Are you currently receiving an estimated bill or actual meter readings?

Kato 10-07-2012 12:25 PM

Walk out of house, check meter. If lower than bill, complain. If higher than bill, ignore.

I'm just raging at having carbon tax added to my water bill. 'It will only affect the biggest polluters' - so that is every family household who wants water farken?!?! /end rage.

huggy_b 10-07-2012 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=Kato;693141]Walk out of house, check meter. If lower than bill, complain. If higher than bill, ignore.

I'm just raging at having carbon tax added to my water bill. 'It will only affect the biggest polluters' - so that is every family household who wants water farken?!?! /end rage.[/QUOTE]

Use less water resource hog! :p Anyone would think its essential to life.....

phizzle 10-07-2012 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=Kato;693141]Walk out of house, check meter. If lower than bill, complain. If higher than bill, ignore.

I'm just raging at having carbon tax added to my water bill. 'It will only affect the biggest polluters' - so that is every family household who wants water farken?!?! /end rage.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=huggy_b;693145]Use less water resource hog! :p Anyone would think its essential to life.....[/QUOTE]
Oh shit. We are all made up of around 75% water (just like Earth), are we all now carbon taxed just for being water holding skin sacks?

Fuck Labor. And their little dog too.

Sethi3 10-07-2012 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=mARC;693139]Are you currently receiving an estimated bill or actual meter readings?[/QUOTE]

I'm unsure tbh. I'm having a look at it and don't see anywhere that says estimated or actual readings

tuna 10-07-2012 01:27 PM

ditto, $8.00 "estimated" carbox tax on my water bill. fags.

GTB Liberty 10-07-2012 01:31 PM

Clean Energy (what a farce) charges already appearing on gas bills (along with account keeping fees, residential marketing levy, supply charge and gas charges).

I don't get any compensation.

Go fuck yourself Juliar, Brown and Milne.

Saint_23 10-07-2012 01:57 PM

Juliar can go eat a bag of dick whilst dying in a fire.

Fukin carbon tax. "Tax the biggest pollutors". BULLSHIT.
It all gets passed onto us. Then the government have to give extra assistance to households to cope. WTF!
My tax dollars are at work alright, but not for me. They are being given to everyone else.

FUCKING ASS BANDIT POLE SMOKING TWAT MONKEYS.

Kato 10-07-2012 02:00 PM

Tell us what you really think Dave :D