Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Federal Budget Report Summaries 2013-14 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/54536-federal-budget-report-summaries-2013-14-a.html)

fatboy 15-05-2013 09:40 AM

Doesn't make it any less true though does it Dave?

I do, as i am a proud registed TASMANIAN voter i actually know the people i am voting for, and also the opposition candidate (small town thing and all!)

I think you will be surprised when you find out who is in my electorate, but it is a better option than either of Tony or Julia's cronies

Saint_23 15-05-2013 09:46 AM

[QUOTE=fatboy;753256]i can honestly say that i can't see how Tony would do a better job![/QUOTE]

I dont think he could do much worse.

[QUOTE=American Dave;753265]Wow you are cleaver the way you copied my post fatboy but do you know who your local federal member is ?

Michael Keenan is mine.[/QUOTE]

*clever
Mine is Don Randall.

[QUOTE=plusone;753267]
Debt isn't necessarily a bad thing[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it isn't a good thing.

American Dave 15-05-2013 09:50 AM

Debt itself is not a bad thing provided you actually have something to show for it.

Telling the electorate that your government will be in surplus time and time again over 6 years and continually delivering budget deficits is an issue to me and the reason I believe a change is needed.

If I ran my business this way I would be closed down and bankrupt in less than a year.

Tony 15-05-2013 09:54 AM

Im voting for liberal. My basic understanding of politics through the years is that labor get in power every now and then, fuck shit up and liberal come along and clean it up. Labor is just trying to hard to please everyone and have created a big fuck off mess. Given the economy is fucked doesnt help their cause either, but i just don't think they have been making very good desicions.

Gillar and Abbott are just over paid knobs who are the only ones with the balls to be the face of their respected parties. Vote for the party, not the face.

teejay 15-05-2013 09:54 AM

If any government underspent by 20 billion so their 15 billion debt was 5 bill in surplus, is that a good thing?

Debt isnt always bad.

I havnt read this budget or the like so no idea if it good or bad, wont pass judgement on it.

fatboy 15-05-2013 09:54 AM

Put $50 on it Dave that if the Libs win this year that they will not deliver a surplus in the next say 2 years!

Happy to put the $50 in escrow and wait it out......

American Dave 15-05-2013 09:56 AM

[QUOTE=fatboy;753270]Doesn't make it any less true though does it Dave?

I do, as i am a proud registed TASMANIAN voter i actually know the people i am voting for, and also the opposition candidate (small town thing and all!)

I think you will be surprised when you find out who is in my electorate, but it is a better option than either of Tony or Julia's cronies[/QUOTE]

ah a taswegan that explains a lot but why would I be suprised ?
I wish you and your beautiful state (of entitlements) a speedy recovery and no doubt your candidate is making a real difference to you and the electorate there.

teejay 15-05-2013 09:56 AM

[QUOTE=Tony;753274]Gillar and Abbott are just over paid knobs .[/QUOTE]

Wrong - they hold the highest position in this country.

Meanwhile some dude who kicks a fucking leather ball gets 3 times what they do!

mARC 15-05-2013 09:58 AM

[QUOTE=Tony;753274]Given the economy is fucked doesnt help their cause[/QUOTE]

You live in Australia right, are you sure about that?

American Dave 15-05-2013 09:58 AM

[QUOTE=fatboy;753276]Put $50 on it Dave that if the Libs win this year that they will not deliver a surplus in the next say 2 years!

Happy to put the $50 in escrow and wait it out......[/QUOTE]

wow big spender there

spending less than you take in revenue will deliver you a surplus ;)