Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Perth-WRX's biggest pinpingping karnt Winner Is ? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/57613-perth-wrxs-biggest-pinpingping-karnt-winner.html)

RUSSGT 04-03-2014 07:07 PM

Sif I only get 5 votes, (one which was mine...)

Love the "rj will get you rare driveline parts" tag!

To up my votes I swear not to sell rj a fire bracket so we don't get 8 threads saying how wonderful they are!

Plus I always wanted to bash Burke! He is a soft poof. Anyone who hangs in a gym all day looking in the mirror and is still as ugly as him must be...

DukeDrifter 04-03-2014 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=RUSSGT;789972]Sif I only get 5 votes, (one which was mine...)

Love the right will get you rare driveline parts tag!

To up my votes I swear not to sell rj a fire bracket so we don't get 8 threads saying how wonderful they are![/QUOTE]

but any advertisement is good advertisement Russ

RUSSGT 04-03-2014 07:15 PM

[QUOTE=DukeDrifter;789974]but any advertisement is good advertisement Russ[/QUOTE]

Haha really? I now hate invidia exhausts! Haha

Btw of course I would sell a bracket to him! I'm cheap as and need the $8 I make on them! Haha

mitchwnz 04-03-2014 07:17 PM

It's OK Russ, you got my vote.

[SIZE="1"]Even though you're actually not a cunt in person[/SIZE]

DukeDrifter 04-03-2014 07:20 PM

Are any of the above people actually a cunt in person ?

RUSSGT 04-03-2014 07:21 PM

Haha noticed that Mitch! You bitch!

I'm just the ultimate keyboard warrior! Look at how weak I am, I'm the skinny ugly idiot in the salmon (pink) shirt next to the heeman woman hater in the pic strubaru posted!

DukeDrifter 04-03-2014 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=RUSSGT;789978]Haha noticed that Mitch! You bitch!

I'm just the ultimate keyboard warrior! Look at how weak I am, I'm the skinny ugly idiot in the salmon (pink) [B]turtle neck[/B] next to the heeman woman hater in the pic strubaru posted![/QUOTE]

Fixed ;)

XT43 04-03-2014 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=RUSSGT;789972]

Plus I always wanted to bash Burke! He is a soft poof. Anyone who hangs in a gym all day looking in the mirror and is still as ugly as him must be...[/QUOTE]

LOL, you're just still butthurt after working out that your missus only came to watch you race so that she could perv on me.

You even sold your car because you were threatened.

Fag.

BOMB3R 04-03-2014 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=RUSSGT;789978]Haha noticed that Mitch! You bitch!

I'm just the ultimate keyboard warrior! Look at how weak I am, I'm the skinny ugly idiot in the salmon (pink) shirt next to the heeman woman hater in the pic strubaru posted![/QUOTE]

If it was winter you could add a turtleneck to that ensemble......

GTB Liberty 05-03-2014 01:04 PM

Burke isn't getting enough credit in this thread.

Drifter and I agree - he's a karnt.