Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Clear things up (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/6934-clear-things-up.html)

Narchi 23-08-2006 10:28 PM

Clear things up

U closed the thread b4 i had a chance to reply. Please leave this open as it seems some ppl got the wrong idea about my accident. isnt the law to keep left. I was trying to do so. When i said i was overtaking the trunk. I meant i was passing him. Sorry for confusion. Im one of those ppl who get annoyed at ppl who sit in the middle and right lane wen theres no1 in the left so i always stay in the left.
The cops have said it isnt technically the guys fault coz he didnt physically hit my car.
Yes it is a total write off and i have decided to buy a car that will appeal to wat i love most. A big ass stereo. So a hatch is wat i have brought. still couldnt bring myself to buy a hyundai tho. So decided on a honda civic. now u can roll on the insults but i really dont care.
and ill change my signature now.

rexbois 23-08-2006 10:33 PM

WHAT a honda civic dude ??

WRP10 23-08-2006 10:36 PM

Was this some blue civic that a mate of mine said he saw you test driving a few days ago? He said he saw you at a servo looking under the hood

AC Schnitzer 24-08-2006 12:49 AM

[QUOTE=Narchi]U closed the thread b4 i had a chance to reply. Please leave this open as it seems some ppl got the wrong idea about my accident. isnt the law to keep left. I was trying to do so. When i said i was overtaking the trunk. I meant i was passing him. Sorry for confusion. Im one of those ppl who get annoyed at ppl who sit in the middle and right lane wen theres no1 in the left so i always stay in the left.
The cops have said it isnt technically the guys fault coz he didnt physically hit my car.
Yes it is a total write off and i have decided to buy a car that will appeal to wat i love most. A big ass stereo. So a hatch is wat i have brought. still couldnt bring myself to buy a hyundai tho. So decided on a honda civic. now u can roll on the insults but i really dont care.
and ill change my signature now.[/QUOTE]

ahhh yes... The morons who hog the middle and right lane.

KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING PEOPLE ! pls pls pls pls pls ..... :rolleyes:

By the way a civic should have a relatively good fuel consumption. I wish all rexs and STis can do the kinda mileage they have. :D

Andy 24-08-2006 07:08 AM

its bonnet and boot, not fucking trunk and hood people...

MaD_OwNeD 24-08-2006 07:15 AM

ahh hatch love. they always sound damn good with a decent stereo. can't wait to see what kinda stereo you whip up in that thing

[BANNED] 24-08-2006 08:16 AM

[QUOTE=Andy]its bonnet and boot, not fucking trunk and hood people...[/QUOTE]

...In Australia...everything same...

This...same but different....but still same :icon_rend

LegacyGT 24-08-2006 12:31 PM

i had to use my e-brake yesterday

Simon 24-08-2006 12:33 PM

wot year civic did u buy?

impreza_GT 24-08-2006 05:36 PM

Narchi, dont worry mate u said you were reaching 100 km/h so therefore you were not exceeding the speed limit. Last time i checked the speed limit on freeways was 100km/h. Doesnt matter which lane you were on, just because the truck was going slow does not make you obliged to slow down to his speed. People tend to forget that you were the victim of an arsehole trying to do some fast and furious moves without being on a movie set.