Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Financial planners in/around Perth? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/7782-financial-planners-around-perth.html)

EvilCabbage 10-10-2006 01:07 PM

Financial planners in/around Perth?

Chaps and chapettes,

Can anybody here recommend a financial planner, or planning service?

I'm remarkably shit with organising my finances. I basically need someone to hit me with a stick and set out a plan for me, but there's several thousand of these people in the yellow pages and it would be great to get recommendations from real people.

Any hook ups greatly appreciated.

impreza_GT 10-10-2006 01:12 PM

hey mate bit off topic, hows your new business going?????????

EvilCabbage 10-10-2006 01:24 PM

Pretty quiet. I've been taking it pretty easy though. The last week or so has been like a holiday after the last job. We're in Perth for a few days at the end of the week, so I'd like to see some kind of planning person while we're down. When we get back from Perth I'll be full steam ahead with the business stuff. More advertising, etc..

impreza_GT 10-10-2006 01:33 PM

thats good mate, best of luck!!!!!!!

UNDRGND 10-10-2006 01:35 PM

Hey buddy - who do you bank with - they should have pople there to help you but PM me what you need and maybe I can suggest a few things

Cheers

Chris

EvilCabbage 10-10-2006 01:53 PM

[QUOTE=UNDRGND]Hey buddy - who do you bank with [/QUOTE]

Bankwest :)

I had thought about just using them, but wasn't sure if they'd be more interested in pimping their own products or actually providing decent advice.

PM sent, appreciate any direction you can point me in :)

MRWATO2U 10-10-2006 02:38 PM

Hey mate. I use a guy in West Perth. He's a mate i used play footy with him. Real good bloke do anything he can for ya and genuinely loves his job.
Give him a call and let him know that Wato put you on to him. Cant guarentee he will be able to look after your finances tho cos i think he deals with much larger clientel but you never know.Details below:

Netwealth Financial Planning
Paul Stephan
9481 5994
0414 755 335

feral 10-10-2006 03:46 PM

I use a bloke in woodvale that is very good and has got his head screwed on ,
does just about everything from tax minimisation to income protection , insurance wealth growth and planning and he understands that sometimes we all have to splurge on cars not like others who think you should be able to live off $200 a week
Gary May-sure
May-sure financial

1C3 10-10-2006 04:08 PM

plan B. located at central park buliding.

CDR RA 10-10-2006 04:19 PM

A mate of mine is a gun at getting finance and is also a great advisor. Many years of experience. Well educated and up to date with the latest. Have worded him up and he would be happy to have a chat to see if he might be able to help. Call Marcus Shue 0417 969 161.