Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Another car stolen (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/7870-another-car-stolen.html)

AC Schnitzer 16-10-2006 02:37 AM

Another car stolen

Just thought I give the heads up to anyone living in rivervale.

My friend's R33 gtst skyline was stolen last thursday at 5am.

My friend was showering at that time and the they had cut open the padlocks to gain access to the backyard.

From there they were able to access the closed garage. They opened the garage door and used a ladder to climb to the 2nd level balcony, managed to open the balcony doors even though it was locked.

They went into my friend's room took the car keys.

My friend reckon there were 2 guys who did this job because when he rushed out to peek through the window, he heard his car got started and the sound of gears adjusting while another guy at the garage toss the ladder over to another neighbour's house over the fence.

Police said this is a professional job and they've had numerous reports due to the same pattern and method they use to jack cars.

What surprise me is that my friend's house is deep inside where you need to drive through a driveway with houses on both sides. It is not in view even if you drove pass that street.

Anyway, just thought you guys should know.

fobz 16-10-2006 07:50 AM

Oh dear... DNA on ladder ?

Harder to do on the scooby coz of the brant.

BALISTC 16-10-2006 08:03 AM

I'd like to see cunts do that to my car.

Even if they get the keys, they wont have the code.

By the time they get back inside to beat the code out of me, they'll have an Easton baseball bat to deal with..

Mat 16-10-2006 10:23 AM

LOL Joe. They wouldnt want ur car anyway! Need a car you can drive away from the seen :p

Sounds like they knew what they wanted and knew exactly how to get it!

AC Schnitzer 16-10-2006 12:02 PM

What interest me is that my friend's car is just your typical R33 gtst. X force TBE, turbo timer etc. All in all it isn't even worth alot considering the risk they are taking.

I mean if a person were to steal a BMW or a Lexus etc etc, thats understandable. Makes me wonder if this is like a hit and run opportunistic car jackers. After all you can squeeze a 5 digit figure out of a R33.

Subaru00 16-10-2006 12:39 PM

good luck with gettin dna off the ladder. it will be treated like another stolen car to the pile. sorry to hear...i know the feeling.

AC Schnitzer 16-10-2006 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=fobz]Oh dear... DNA on ladder ?

Harder to do on the scooby coz of the brant.[/QUOTE]

nah no DNA on ladder. The forensic police did manage to get 1 thumb print off the glass sliding door.

They've yet to get back to my friend to see whether there is a match on their database.

olite 16-10-2006 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=AC Schnitzer]nah no DNA on ladder. The forensic police did manage to get 1 thumb print off the glass sliding door.

They've yet to get back to my friend to see whether there is a match on their database.[/QUOTE]

goodluck on the wait. i'm guessing about 2 months or so.

Josh 16-10-2006 04:28 PM

Yeah, I'm waiting some DNA results from my home break in last week. No fingerprints, just some blood on a cloth from breaking some glass to get in. Fingers crossed.

DEDLYWEPN 16-10-2006 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=Josh]Yeah, I'm waiting some DNA results from my home break in last week. No fingerprints, just some blood on a cloth from breaking some glass to get in. Fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]
Betchya nuthn will come of it. We had a similar thing at my work and the forensic dude said it wasn't worth testing the blood!!!

So much for all the ads they pushed out bout new forensic tools!