Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Is Joes gauge pod gay?- Vote now (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/7886-joes-gauge-pod-gay-vote-now.html)

impreza_GT 17-10-2006 11:53 AM

its probly the worst thing about this forum

the fact that if somone with a bit of status says he or she like or doesn't like something the amount of people that are right behind like sheep taggin along agreeing to everything that is said.

its a fucking guage for fuck sake it looks good for some people because they may need it. for some....they dont like.

who care........what a useless thread

and there has been a few off them recently, i just thought this one topped em all.

everythings the same......some ppl like it some ppl dont.

get over it.

rexbois 17-10-2006 11:53 AM

Ricer u should get a bigger gauge with more lights on it
hahahhah

EXPLICIT 17-10-2006 11:57 AM

Joe has a hairy man arse like the previously posted 'fairy'......is that enough man for you TJ?

Yes you poofs take it to a REAL track and flop it out!!!! Altho a heli competition would be sweet followed by an antifag show down.

....and for the record I dont even own a spewbaru anymore..........my comments are purely for derogatory purposes !!!!!

teejay 17-10-2006 12:19 PM

What you think I dont know that his ass is hairy...

I mean carry on.

trainwrex 17-10-2006 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=impreza_GT]its probly the worst thing about this forum

the fact that if somone with a bit of status says he or she like or doesn't like something the amount of people that are right behind like sheep taggin along agreeing to everything that is said.

its a fucking guage for fuck sake it looks good for some people because they may need it. for some....they dont like.

who care........what a useless thread

and there has been a few off them recently, i just thought this one topped em all.

everythings the same......some ppl like it some ppl dont.

get over it.[/QUOTE]

Buddy if u read the thread was a joke... obviously u need some help in that department

impreza_GT 17-10-2006 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=trainwrex]Buddy if u read the thread was a joke... obviously u need some help in that department[/QUOTE]

i understand the joke, but how pointless........

mate if you were joking you would say:

" a horse walks into a bar and the bar tender says, why the long face?"

couldn't help myself had to use the line from hot shots- part deux

BOMB3R 17-10-2006 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=impreza_GT]i understand the joke, but how pointless........

mate if you were joking you would say:

" a horse walks into a bar and the bar tender says, why the long face?"

couldn't help myself had to use the line from hot shots- part deux[/QUOTE]
Dude not everything in life has to be serious does it????? that life would suck!

REXESS 17-10-2006 12:45 PM

bwhahha
fuck u guys can bitch :eek:
and they say us grrls are bad
so quick to chop ppl down

arnt all forums full of shit now days anyways :D

IM BETTER THAN ALL OF USE :toothy12: THE END

impreza_GT 17-10-2006 12:46 PM

nah i agree jaron

just that i have seen some guys get blasted and abused on this forum for asking an already asked decent mechanical or serious question or mentioning something that has already been posted.

i thinks that fact entitles me to say this thread will benefit absolutely no one on p wrx.

WRXRW 17-10-2006 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=impreza_GT] the fact that if somone with a bit of status says he or she like or doesn't like something the amount of people that are right behind like sheep taggin along agreeing to everything that is said [/QUOTE]

"let my people go!" in my best charton heston moses voice!'

place really is a cult of personalities, depending on post counts and modification status! god forbid you have an opinion from a newbie with a stock car! i smite thee!

please remember the first two commandments!

once again in my best charton voice, "gun's don't kill people, APES with gun's kill people!