Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Perth-WRX Only Special Offers (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/perth-wrx-only-special-offers/)
-   -   Guard Rolling Perth-WRX members price (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/perth-wrx-only-special-offers/56184-guard-rolling-perth-wrx-members-price.html)

AutoFX Wa 09-10-2013 09:01 PM

Guard Rolling Perth-WRX members price

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm back on the road Rolling Guards and I can offer your members a better price than before.

The advertised price is now $165 per pair inc gst which is down from $180 a pair.

The members price $154 inc gst. There may be a mobile surcharge of up to $25 (advertised as $35) one off fee for way up NOR as I'm based in a shop at Myaree or from my home in Huntingdale.

Advanced bookings is required for a mobile service.

I will need a good working area that is undercover and a power point near by. I need a level hard floor to jack the car up and remove the wheels please.

I'm sure you can appreciate my reputation of my quality of workmanship from the many years of rolling guards for Perth-WRX members, though I have decided that I will not penalize the members for my reputation and quality.

Cheers
Des

bullet 10-10-2013 08:45 AM

Guard rolling

Good to see your back Des a great job on my car.
Cheers Steve

mitchwnz 10-10-2013 08:52 AM

Darn, just had mine done on Tuesday, complete with split paint.

American Dave 10-10-2013 08:56 AM

oh nooos ^^^ :mad:

welcome back Des

DukeDrifter 10-10-2013 09:16 AM

Awesome, you'll be hearing from me.

Tiigga 10-10-2013 09:54 AM

Had Des roll my front Gaurds 8 months ago and even with the shitty cheap spary job on my car ... he did a awesome job no cracking/splitting off paint
Highly recommend A+

AutoFX Wa 10-10-2013 07:57 PM

Oh WOW thank you sooooo much for such a warm welcome back to the car enthusiast scene. I only wished a Forrestor XT could fit my work gear in so I could buy one.

Damo69 10-10-2013 08:38 PM

keen to do the rears on the R32 GTR? i must stress i will have serious butt hurt over cracked or split paint :)

AutoFX Wa 11-10-2013 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=Damo69;774308]keen to do the rears on the R32 GTR? i must stress i will have serious butt hurt over cracked or split paint :)[/QUOTE]

For you info.

This is how I would normally approach a job where I felt the customer was either extremely fussy or over concerned.

Firstly I suggest the car owner to bring me the car to view it and measure the paint thickness, I then interpret these numbers and explain what this relates to regarding the job and any issues that I might be able to foresee.

Second, I thoroughly look for any signs of respraying and repairs that may seem dodgy that may affect the desired outcome.

The you may ask, "How do I qualify myself in paint and paint assessment?" Well I worked for Mercedes Benz for over 8 years where part of my job was to look for faults in a way that no one else could see what I could see. I also worked for many panel and paint shops where I was required to fix refinishing issues from these Hi end top prestige shops where the qualified tradesman couldn't fix. These faults includes nibs, wet-sanding and buff mark and swirl issues, guard rolling and just general fault finding sometimes on behalf of the panel shop, sometimes on behalf of the customer and sometimes repaired on behalf of the insurance company.

Training? I was trained by Dent Craft over 8 years ago by a guy named Stuart the master franchiser of Dent Craft, and part of that training was to learn to see panel and paint in the same way PDR guys do because as part of professional guard rolling is to assess the paint and find faults. Because of my training I also Sub contract on behalf of Dent Craft for their customers when required which includes suspension shops. For more references please call WA Suspensions and Malaga Springs.

This does not guarantee damage free results but it does mean every measure is made to ensure the best results for each different circumstance because each job is different.

If it helps I have successfully rolled guards on prestige/German vehicles such as Golf R's to rears on 911 turbos.

I hope this might help understand or educate what my professional guard rolling is about.

PS Although I drive a commodore please dont think I am not a rough bogan I am extremely careful.

DukeDrifter 11-10-2013 09:14 PM

I'm sold pm sent.