Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Photography and Media
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Sign me up!
Sir AntiLag

maniac at standard level
Send a message via MSN to maniac
Default Canon Gear "Group Buy"

Heya folks,

Looking at an option for a Group Buy on camera gear - not the usual kind of Group Buy, more of a collective shoppping to reduce costs slightly. Dont need to get any particular numbers on single items, and this wont be a case of me buying and then redistributing. Everyone pays for their own gear and receives their own receipt! Thinking of doing the buy on a saturday morning, possible the 24th of March or 31st of March - but this will be confirmed early next week.

If you are in the market for Canon equipment then either post it here or PM me the particulars of what you want and once a list has some substance I will email around to get prices. I have stipulated Canon gear for the "buy" as one of the shops I have spoken with deals only in Canon, so dont want to offer the the deal on Nikon gear only to let people down. Deal is not just Bodies & Lens (or is that Lenses?) but will include filters, bags and other sundry items. If item is not available I will advise by PM.

The prices wont be comparable with Ebay, so if you are using that as a reference or considering it as an option, then this deal is NOT for you. However I hope to be able to obtain some form of discount from RRP.

I hate the hidden costs with import taxes and tarrifs on Ebay gear and with this kind of gear I prefer the peace of mind of local warranty support and good after sales service and support. Since I intend buying a range of gear over the coming year(s) I would rather establish good relations with a local business.

Cheers,
Karl.

Tags
canon, gear, group buy