Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Photography and Media (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/photography-media/)
-   -   Some bad pics from my cousins dealership (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/photography-media/11289-some-bad-pics-my-cousins-dealership.html)

DAN682 28-03-2007 02:55 PM

[QUOTE=American Dave]Have fun in the east bay but be careful Dan. The wife and I had rear window of taxi van shotout going down hwy 101 in broad day light last year! Scared the paki taxi driver more than it did us and he nearly rear ended another car while going 80mph. Also had acquaintence get stabbed to death out by the baseball field out at Pirates Point after a game. Bastards are still sitting in jail waiting for trial three years later! Nice cars and neighborhoods around Stanford and Woodside too - just find Oracle computers head office and look at the parking lot full of porkas and fezzas.[/QUOTE]

Farkn hell!

I have been here twice now, never had a problem, even when at an Oakland A's games in Oakland.

We are in Danville (Great name) and it is fuckn beautiful.. Have my job interview next week, can't wait!

ImPreSiV 28-03-2007 02:56 PM

[QUOTE=DAN682]
Mini Cooper GP Car only 4000 made, this is [B]1984[/B], Supercharged 230HP no backseats, only a Harness point ALL Factory, this thing kicks ass! Blew the doors off my cousins 550 and the sales guy who owns it says Boxters easy.
[/QUOTE]

1984? not the year its made is it?

DAN682 28-03-2007 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]1984? not the year its made is it?[/QUOTE]

haha no, i actually asked the dude if it was his birth year, it is the build number, it is a sticker on the roof!

I will get some good photos of it in the next couple

I can't wait to take it for a spin, it fuckn hoots!

American Dave 28-03-2007 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=DAN682]Farkn hell!

I have been here twice now, never had a problem, even when at an Oakland A's games in Oakland.

We are in Danville (Great name) and it is fuckn beautiful.. Have my job interview next week, can't wait![/QUOTE]
yeh not saying you will have problem but they do happen there. I know where Danville is as I used to drive through it coming and going to Reno / Tahoe to the Bay. Oakland is just asking for trouble from the locals and would avoid it after dark at all costs! Good luck with job mate!

slappy 28-03-2007 03:15 PM

I saw a black m6 outside the moon cafe yesterday...

DEDLYWEPN 28-03-2007 03:30 PM

That GP is fkn sick!!! GO the mini, in car vid hey Dan!!?

DAN682 28-03-2007 03:41 PM

[QUOTE=MY REXTC]That GP is fkn sick!!! GO the mini, in car vid hey Dan!!?[/QUOTE]

It will be a totally fucked camera phone vid, but i will see what I can do

AC Schnitzer 28-03-2007 05:04 PM

[QUOTE=DAN682]yeah the 335 is a twin turbo

My cousins missus ordered one tonight with SMG they are picking it up for euro delivery in june[/QUOTE]

There is no SMG for 335.

Either AT or MT.

Kato 28-03-2007 05:16 PM

Aussie 335's are automatic with steptronic only.

I think some people are just confusing the steptronic with smg.

DAN682 29-03-2007 01:42 AM

[QUOTE=AC Schnitzer]There is no SMG for 335.

Either AT or MT.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I stand corrected, it is AT with paddles