Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Prospeed Racing (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/prospeed-racing/)
-   -   Group Buy: Tomioka Racing Super Slopes (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/prospeed-racing/44967-group-buy-tomioka-racing-super-slopes.html)

ImPreSiV 28-11-2011 11:03 AM

I will be picking the slopes up at some stage during the week, and possibly making myself available for an hour at Powis St on Thursday. Otherwise pick up will be from my house over the weekend.

Kato 29-11-2011 09:41 AM

[QUOTE=Kato;630403]Troy, why aren't these branded with tomioka?[/QUOTE]

Troy, any more info here?

Will we be getting the stickers for the ramps? They have been supplied naked and I need the sticker to make my e-penis bigger for buying brand name slopes.

DEDLYWEPN 29-11-2011 09:49 AM

[quote=kato;631119]i need the sticker to make my e-penis bigger for buying brand name slopes.[/quote]

+1 :d

T-REXX 29-11-2011 10:30 AM

because if i get shipped from the Tomioka Racing supplier to
tomioka its around $20 per ramp more. Plus the new Tomioka Racing logo hasnt been put into stickers yet..

If people dont want the ramps cause of a sticker im happy to take them back..

Soksta 29-11-2011 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=T-REXX;631143]because if i get shipped from the Tomioka Racing supplier to
tomioka its around $20 per ramp more. Plus the new Tomioka Racing logo hasnt been put into stickers yet..

If people dont want the ramps cause of a sticker im happy to take them back..[/QUOTE]

I think part of the concern is that these were advertised as Tomioka Racing Slopes, not look-a-like Tomioka Racing Slopes.

Unless they are genuine slopes, just with a missing logo (which doesn't sound right seeing that they came from discountramps.com).

Personally I got these because I needed a slow angle slope and these work well :D

Saint_23 29-11-2011 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=Soksta;631147]I think part of the concern is that these were advertised as Tomioka Racing Slopes, not look-a-like Tomioka Racing Slopes.

Unless they are genuine slopes, just with a missing logo (which doesn't sound right seeing that they came from discountramps.com).
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

T-REXX 29-11-2011 10:49 AM

they are Tomioka Racing slopes.. if people want to pay $20 more per slope to ship from one company to another so they can get a sticker they can and ill supply the new sticker logo when they are made.. otherwise i get 50 to 100 sets at a time to save shipping.. 50 sets is over a pallet and shipping accorss USA isnt cheap...time i ship here then to you all for $99 incl GST and incl SHIPPING, people can do the math.. if people dont want them im happy to take back...

T-REXX 29-11-2011 10:51 AM

For people who dont want them cause of a sticker, please contact Kym and ill happily refund the money..

Soksta 29-11-2011 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=T-REXX;631150]they are Tomioka Racing slopes..[/QUOTE]

Good enough for me really.
Just gets confusing/annoying trying to figure out whether or not you have a genuine copy of a product when its missing something (in this case the stickers/labels) and has a discount site slapped on the side of the box.

T-REXX 29-11-2011 11:02 AM

i honetly didnt think people would be worried bout a sticker.. and i try and keep prices down for you guys and even incl delivery and GST. each ramp costs around $3-$5 to ship from the company to DOCKS to ship to Aus.. $25-30 to ship from usa docks to me.. $10 each to WA and then $9 in GST.

next time i do a GB on these ill ship to TR to get stickers on which is another $15-$20ea to ship a pallet to them