Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Prospeed Racing (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/prospeed-racing/)
-   -   Group Buy: Tomioka Racing Super Slopes (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/prospeed-racing/44967-group-buy-tomioka-racing-super-slopes.html)

ImPreSiV 28-11-2011 11:03 AM

I will be picking the slopes up at some stage during the week, and possibly making myself available for an hour at Powis St on Thursday. Otherwise pick up will be from my house over the weekend.

Kato 29-11-2011 09:41 AM

[QUOTE=Kato;630403]Troy, why aren't these branded with tomioka?[/QUOTE]

Troy, any more info here?

Will we be getting the stickers for the ramps? They have been supplied naked and I need the sticker to make my e-penis bigger for buying brand name slopes.

DEDLYWEPN 29-11-2011 09:49 AM

[quote=kato;631119]i need the sticker to make my e-penis bigger for buying brand name slopes.[/quote]

+1 :d

T-REXX 29-11-2011 10:30 AM

because if i get shipped from the Tomioka Racing supplier to
tomioka its around $20 per ramp more. Plus the new Tomioka Racing logo hasnt been put into stickers yet..

If people dont want the ramps cause of a sticker im happy to take them back..

Soksta 29-11-2011 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=T-REXX;631143]because if i get shipped from the Tomioka Racing supplier to
tomioka its around $20 per ramp more. Plus the new Tomioka Racing logo hasnt been put into stickers yet..

If people dont want the ramps cause of a sticker im happy to take them back..[/QUOTE]

I think part of the concern is that these were advertised as Tomioka Racing Slopes, not look-a-like Tomioka Racing Slopes.

Unless they are genuine slopes, just with a missing logo (which doesn't sound right seeing that they came from discountramps.com).

Personally I got these because I needed a slow angle slope and these work well :D

Saint_23 29-11-2011 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=Soksta;631147]I think part of the concern is that these were advertised as Tomioka Racing Slopes, not look-a-like Tomioka Racing Slopes.

Unless they are genuine slopes, just with a missing logo (which doesn't sound right seeing that they came from discountramps.com).
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

T-REXX 29-11-2011 10:49 AM

they are Tomioka Racing slopes.. if people want to pay $20 more per slope to ship from one company to another so they can get a sticker they can and ill supply the new sticker logo when they are made.. otherwise i get 50 to 100 sets at a time to save shipping.. 50 sets is over a pallet and shipping accorss USA isnt cheap...time i ship here then to you all for $99 incl GST and incl SHIPPING, people can do the math.. if people dont want them im happy to take back...

T-REXX 29-11-2011 10:51 AM

For people who dont want them cause of a sticker, please contact Kym and ill happily refund the money..

Soksta 29-11-2011 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=T-REXX;631150]they are Tomioka Racing slopes..[/QUOTE]

Good enough for me really.
Just gets confusing/annoying trying to figure out whether or not you have a genuine copy of a product when its missing something (in this case the stickers/labels) and has a discount site slapped on the side of the box.

T-REXX 29-11-2011 11:02 AM

i honetly didnt think people would be worried bout a sticker.. and i try and keep prices down for you guys and even incl delivery and GST. each ramp costs around $3-$5 to ship from the company to DOCKS to ship to Aus.. $25-30 to ship from usa docks to me.. $10 each to WA and then $9 in GST.

next time i do a GB on these ill ship to TR to get stickers on which is another $15-$20ea to ship a pallet to them

American Dave 29-11-2011 11:10 AM

No Troy next time just advertise the slopes correctly and there will be no confusion..simple really. Bait and switch advertising is not tolerated here.

DEDLYWEPN 29-11-2011 11:20 AM

[url=http://www.discountramps.com/plastic_car_ramps.htm]Plastic Car Ramps[/url]

From discountramps.com - Just a little cheaper! Not happy Jan

Note: Manufacturer listed as "Rage Powersport Products", not Tomioka...

T-REXX 29-11-2011 11:24 AM

Send them back then. Pay delivery from USA. Around $150 a set plus cost of ramps.

T-REXX 29-11-2011 11:28 AM

I'm happy to take back if people think I have given them fakes
If people want a sticker I'll get sticker

American Dave. I don't think trying to help you guys out by risking my reputation is bait adverting. I have never sold fake products. I have never sold u fake products. So why would I risk it to make very little money from this.

But if I do this again I'll put no stickers incl. That way no confusion.

tuna 29-11-2011 11:31 AM

stickers not available?

if they were, that would solve the issue i would beleive.

Terry.Wrist 29-11-2011 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=T-REXX;631173]Send them back then. Pay delivery from USA. Around $150 a set plus cost of ramps.[/QUOTE]
Hmm

T-REXX 29-11-2011 11:34 AM

New logo has just been done. Ive asked for stickers when they are done.

kid 29-11-2011 11:36 AM

I don't have my slopes yet but let me get this straight:

- Advertised as Tomioka Racing Slopes.
- Arrive in a box marked "discount ramps.com"
- Slopes appear with nothing on them to even identify them as "Tomioka" or distinguish them from generic slopes.

LOL.

You can imagine if you bought a K&N intake kit and it came with no labelling whatsoever in a plain box people would get a bit upset....

Anyways i've waited so long i dont even care anymore.....but i do appreciate the cost saving....

mARC 29-11-2011 11:39 AM

This doesn't make any commercial sense. Why would a company state their brand is their brand yet have another suppliers name on them....

Sure as has been proven on here before the same product can come out of the same factory and be rebranded but there is a deliberate attempt to mislead here..........

You have even stated that the reason you purchased from discount slopes was due to the cost savings....

The way I see it you're smashing yourself at every corner here.......

American Dave 29-11-2011 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=T-REXX;631174]I'm happy to take back if people think I have given them fakes
If people want a sticker I'll get sticker

American Dave. I don't think trying to help you guys out by risking my reputation is bait adverting. I have never sold fake products. I have never sold u fake products. So why would I risk it to make very little money from this.

But if I do this again I'll put no stickers incl. That way no confusion.[/QUOTE]

Nobody is accusing you of selling a fake product Troy.

What I am saying is that you advertised the slopes as Tomioka Racing Super Slopes and included a picture of the slopes with the Tomioka sticker on them but then supplied a slope that was not branded at all.

If it is me I would have advertised in this thread that I was selling a discount ramps brand of slope that for all intents and purposes is the same as the Tomioka Racing Super Slopes but no sticker on them.

I am still very happy with my generic slopes Troy :)

DEDLYWEPN 29-11-2011 11:48 AM

And $150 delivery is a joke, they're plastic, not steel!! $34.99 a set USD plus delivery, I think if we were buying direct as a GB they'd be way cheaper. Don't car what you say about getting refunds, the fact of the matter is you tried try pull a swifty and didn't think they'd come with any reference to discountramps.com I believe. Bad business practice.

Soksta 29-11-2011 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=American Dave;631189]What I am saying is that you advertised the slopes as Tomioka Racing Super Slopes and included a picture of the slopes with the Tomioka sticker on them but then supplied a slope that was not branded at all.

If it is me I would have advertised in this thread that I was selling a discount ramps brand of slope that for all intents and purposes is the same as the Tomioka Racing Super Slopes but no sticker on them.

I am still very happy with my generic slopes Troy :)[/QUOTE]

Same angle that I was coming from earlier on.
This is all that was needed to clear the confusion IMO.

BoxorBeast 29-11-2011 01:26 PM

hmmm =S

ImPreSiV 03-12-2011 08:33 PM

those of you who haven't collected your slopes, or made arrangements to collect, please get in contact with either Joe or myself. I am not holding on to them for ever. Those of you away for work etc, obviously, that is fine.

meak 04-12-2011 08:08 PM

why did i only just see this now !