Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Quokka
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 01:32 PM
STI Master

mrclubspecevo4 at standard level
Default Cubby house, bbq, lounge chairs and bar stools

We have for sale a little tikes town cubby house. It is a moulded plastic type that flat packs and then has tilt-up construction.

It has been kept at my parents house and only ever been used indoors so it is in brand-new condition. It is around 12months old.
Approximate dimensions are 1.5m x1.5m and it is around 1.5m high internally too.

Comes with a swinging door for entry, soccer goal, basketball hoop (all attached to cubby its self.

Very sturdy unit and can be used either inside or outside. New price is around the $800 mark.

Chasing $400

Also have a 5 burner BBQ. It has a timber trolley with 3 plates (2 solid and a grill plate). The ignighter is 12 months old and it works really well (cooked up a storm for NYE)
The plates are cast iron and in good condition, the trolley just needs a coat of oil and it will come up a treat. The BBQ has always been kept under the patio and covered (cover comes with it) The BBQ is around 5 years old, but well maintained (I got a new one for christmas, otherwise I would keep this one).
Does not come with a gas bottle.

Chasing $300

2x 2.5 seater lounge chairs. These are high back and very comfortable, made by 'lounge innovations' for Anthony Murray's. The cloth is hard wearing and a aqua/purple/grey pattern. Looks a lot better than it sounds. Chairs come with 4 x matching cushions. Lounge is 7 years old but very well kept. They are great chairs and were steam cleaned just prior to christmas.

Chasing $500 for the pair.

Bar stools. These are just taking-up room in my shed.
2x silver frame with beach timber seat and metal back support. Great condition. Chasing $25 each
4x gloss black with padded, round leather seat. Reasonable condition (good for outdoor areas/bars) Chasing $10 each.

I can send you pictures of items on request either via email or picture message to your phone.

Cheers
Toni