Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Quokka
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By teejay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-08-2013, 10:14 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Camm at standard level
Default FS: Samsung Galaxy S4 w Screen Issue $500ono

Hi All,

Long story short I got a Samsung galaxy S4 when I resigned my contract with Telstra. I dropped the phone and cracked the screen - I got the screen replaced and all was perfect until just the other day when I noted a "wet" spot on the screen. I took it back to the repairers who said that the wet spot was caused by the glass coming into contact with the lcd screen itself but other than that was functioning perfectly. The repairers were happy to fix it but at an additional cost.

At this stage the S4 is costing me more money than I care to spend so I will be going back to my old trusty Samsung GS3.

I am selling the S4 as is to whomever is after an S4 and does not mind the screen issue. Functionally the phone is perfect with only slight scuffs to the phones frame (when I dropped it) and moderate scuffing to the back cover (everyday wear and tear). The screen itself is BRAND NEW and had a heavy duty screen protector put onto the new glass (to help prevent another broken screen). The wet spot is very noticeable when the screen is off however it becomes quite hard to notice when the screen is on.

I'm not going to bullshit anyone here, I am more than happy for you to come around and play with it (this is not a sexual invite ) to make sure you are happy with it's functionality-having said that please don't waste my time if you were not actually planning on buying the phone.

Phone will come with charger, earphones (never used) and user manual - no box, my dogs ate it.

Chasing $500 ono PM me if you're interested or want further info.
Attached Thumbnails
photo 1e.jpg   photo 2e.jpg   photo 3e.jpg   photo 4e.jpg   photo 5e.jpg  

Old 22-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

These are like 650 new with warranty and not dropped more than once by the sounds of it.
phizzle, MY00GC8 and HaiiSon like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 22-08-2013, 10:52 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Camm at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
These are like 650 new with warranty and not dropped more than once by the sounds of it.
Hi Teejay, I haven't seen them advertised at that price though like I said I'm not trying to jip anyone here. The phone operates perfectly with no physical damage barring the scuff marks. It really has only been dropped once from a height of wrx car seat to pavement (mores my frustration). There is a reason I put "ono" on my asking price.
Old 22-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

Samsung Galaxy SIV S4 i9500 Mobile Phone - Compare Prices and Deals, Shop & Buy Online in Australia at MyShopping.com.au