Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mARC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level
Default 2007 Evo IX - 2.4L build with plenty of extras

Posting on behalf of a mate please refer to contact details below:

Well timing and luck seem to be on my side - I lost my licence and shortly after a job offer came through that I applied for ages ago that involves working on rotation overseas, so I don't see the point of never being able to drive the Evo and even when I get my licence back I'm not so sure i'll be wanting to live in WA/AUS anyways.

So, as much as it sucks to sell after just getting the thing on the road after popping the 2.0L stock motor... here it is:

Car in mint condition, interior perfect.

2007 Evo 9 6 speed
93,xxx km
4G64 block with 156mm rods, custom pistons, etc through it from MAPerformance. Basically take the best 2.4L package they sell than upgrade everything.
Brand new 4G63 Evo IX Mivec head purchased, MAPerformance stage 5 porting job, +1mm valves, upgraded everything.
GSC S2 274 cams
MAP EF3 Turbo (latest generation with Turbosmart actuator and previous bugs ironed out)
ETS 1.25" runner exhaust manifold
Custom 1 piece dump/front pipe to suit slightly longer block
SARD 800cc injectors + Adjustable FPR
Exedy twin plate clutch - which drives very nicely for a twin and is quiet... much to my surprise
Tomei titanium catback and stainless decat pipe
BS Racing coilovers
Whiteline swaybars
Torque solutions engine and gearbox mounts
Advan RS 18x?? +?? rims with Khumo something or other tires ~50%
Autronic SM4 + Knock control board - tuned by Race Torque
3x defi gauge mounted on dash (oil press, oil temp, boost)
Some random brand HIDs for low beam - I have a Phillips 6000K set ready to go in to replace these which will come with car

There's more but that's all that comes to the top of my head right now. Just come off nightshift and about to crash out.

Car makes 380hp and 476Nm on only 20psi. Have a look and see how much boost stock Evos are running and you can see you'll easily make a heap more power with a retune.
The car has done between 2000 and 3000km on the new motor, turbo, etc, etc. I didn't want to have it running big boost right out the box but I'm sure now wouldn't be a bad time to give it 25-30psi... or run it on E85.
The EF3 turbo spools like stock on the 2.4 and they recommend running it on higher boost to get the most out of it so I'm confident it'll be a very quick all round package.

Also the car can come with a Driveshaft Shop (USA) 2 piece tailshaft that weights 2/3s of fuck all. This is to stop the noises that Evos like to make on/off throttle from the tailshaft bearing. It's not a problem if you don't care, but I did and so bought this.

Also can come with ID 1000cc injectors and a heap of other bits and pieces that haven't been fitted yet.

I don't like writing essays so if someone is serious about picking up a serious Evo, call me: 0424151607 ask for Gordon. I work away a lot so if no answer.

I'm asking $42,000 - which isn't much over the price of a stock-ish Evo9 these days. With all these mods listed it is insured for $45k.
Test drives won't be given out easily.. so don't come asking if you don't have money.
No money is owing on this car.
I cringe to think about how much it's cost so far to get the car where it is now, but we all know you never get back what you put in with cars.

Stupid offers will be ignored, I'm in no rush to offload it.

Some pics - looks like a stock Evo, just goes a fuck load better

Been in this thing, will not disappoint and very clean!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_3194-2.jpg  
drewgong likes this.

Last edited by mARC; 12-12-2012 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

Vehicle sold some time ago, feel free to close.