Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Scoobie Noobie

digitalinscription at standard level
Send a message via MSN to digitalinscription Send a message via Skype™ to digitalinscription
Default FS: 2003 Ford Focus LX Hatch

Time to sell the shopping trolley as it's just taking up room in the driveway. It's been really good in the shopping trolley dept as we've moved most of the Ikea and Bunnings catalogs in it over the years, but I got the wifey a Foz last year so it's got to go...

It's on carsales for $4300 but willing to let it go for anyone from here for $3700

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-3152439/?Cr=2

LR Focus (MY2003) Auto hatch with 2L engine
141xxx km (low for age)
LX spec, so 4 wheel disc brakes, electric front windows & mirrors, in-dash CD with steering wheel control, 15" alloys, etc.
New battery
Yokohama C-drive rears (12 months old) and C-drive 2 fronts (6 months old). Also have a spare C-drive tyre to throw in for free too.
Rego until end of April
No accidents or finance
upgraded Phillips WhiteVision globes for low and high beams (same power rating as OEM)
Was getting regular service at a well respected Subaru workshop in town, so it's got green coolant instead of Motorcraft gold

The not-so-good...
- needs a replacement aircon compressor. Ford want at least $700 for a new one, but can get something from a wrecker for $200-$300 or so...
- some scratches on panels and a shopping centre towball ding in the lower rear bar (very small)
- Loses power when only 1/4 tank of fuel left; has SpeedFlow lines installed so I suspect it would be something fairly simple but I'm not willing to spend any time on it to find out. Runs perfectly if there's more than 1/4 tank of fuel!
- stains (from a drink my missus tells me!) on the front passenger seat. A good detail should be able to bring this out, otherwise chuck on some sheepies!
- one of the rims has a bit of gutter-rash...
Attached Thumbnails
Focus Front.jpg   Focus opendoors.jpg   Focus Rear Fold.jpg  
Old 22-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Scoobie Noobie

digitalinscription at standard level
Send a message via MSN to digitalinscription Send a message via Skype™ to digitalinscription

sold... happy for mods to remove!