Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   For Sale (Cars Only) (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/sale-cars-only/)
-   -   2011 STI Spec R Sedan in Gunmetal Grey - $32,500 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/sale-cars-only/74053-2011-sti-spec-r-sedan-gunmetal-grey-%2432-500-a.html)

STIMUL8IN 23-11-2019 07:53 PM

2011 STI Spec R Sedan in Gunmetal Grey - $32,500

5 Attachment(s)
***SOLD***

Regretful sale of my pride and joy. Moving away for work, so decided to let it go. I bought this car new in 2011.

Very low kms for age - approx 51,5xx kms. I work FIFO, so it sits in the garage all week.

Engine has never missed a beat, daily driver tune from ASG to suit mods - see below. Always been allowed to warm up before hitting boost.

Bodywork - almost perfect. A few stone chips on the front lip. Always cleaned and polished with top products. Always garaged.

Interior - almost perfect. Slight wear on driver's seat bolster.

Extras - (above standard extras inc sunroof and satnav etc)
- Factory Recaro seats option, factory STI floormats
- Ultrex SS turbo back exhaust (comes with original STI exhaust)
- Process West CAI (comes with original intake)
- Dyno tuned at ASG by Sean - dyno chart available.
- Whiteline front and rear adjustable sway bars with Kartboy end links.
- Ultrex front strut tower brace.
- Perrin 20mm spacers all round (rear guards rolled professionally to suit).
- Boost gauge with max recall.
- Passenger seat fire extinguisher (Kap Industries bracket).
- Original STI BBS alloys, professionally painted by Melthams in a matte bronze finish (few stone chips)
- Dark tint LED tail lights (comes with originals)
- HT Auto full lower body kit (front lip, side skirts and rear spats) all colour coded to bodywork - front lip has a lot of stone chips.
- Rear window wind deflector/spoiler.
- Darkest legal tint and custom sun visor strip.
- RallyArmour flaps
- Dash mat with red trim
- Kiwi Wifi OBD with multifunction gauge and oil filter sandwich plate to read oil pressure and temperature. OBD can also read anything else that goes through the ECU via phone app and can also review and clear engine codes.
- Sigma key pad activated by Subaru.
- 12" sub and amp installed by Alberts in Joondalup.
- Valentine V1 radar detector hard wired into ingnition also by Alberts.
- Swann dashcam hardwired.
- STIMUL8IN plates.

The car is about as immaculate as you can get for a 2011 model - I recognise the price is at the top end of the scale, but it accurately reflects the quality and mileage of this car, with all the original parts included (except sway bars). Serious buyers only, test drives will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, at minimum with me in the car with you.

Check out my driveway thread for more info or let me know if there are any questions.

STIMUL8IN 28-11-2019 08:36 PM

Price drop to $30,000. Get in quick, otherwise I'll be trading it in at this price soon.

STIMUL8IN 29-12-2019 04:59 PM

Sold