Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/sale/)
-   -   Blitz Sbc I-color Turbo Boost Controller - Metal Black (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/sale/16534-blitz-sbc-i-color-turbo-boost-controller-metal-black.html)

D34THROW 23-11-2007 09:24 AM

Blitz Sbc I-color Spec turbo Boost Controller - Metal Black

Im selling this boost controller brand new in the box, the price is $895.

BLITZ SBC i-COLOR (METAL BLACK) TURBO BOOST CONTROLLER

[IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/Etuned_album/blitz_icolor2.jpg[/IMG]

SPECIFICATION:
SBC i-COLOR is the top of the range of all Blitz electronic equipment. The main function is to control the boost of the turbocharger and improve the output of the engine. A state of the art digital controller for an accurate gain in boost pressure, which controls two highly efficient sequential solenoids, achieves a minimum over shoot on peak boost and a stable boost pressure. Some of the main features of the product:
Boost control & power meter function
An added function, the Result graph, which displays the results of power, torque, boost, and A/F overlapping to each other on one screen. It has a function as al logger according to the RPM to compare a maximum of three channels on the horizontal axis that are power, torque, boost and A/F.
The ultimate boost controller
The known full auto function evolves further in the SBC i-D series. A still more precise control is added to the auto boost setup. In addition to the new full auto function in which the self-learning method can be chosen in three steps, a boost according to the RPM and speed is possible to setup to match on all the stages.
Full color (65.000 colors)
The graphics that the full color display made it possible are; such as displaying from analog to digital meter, graph comparison display and a possibility to produce a variation of back ground images. If the optional TEMP sensor and PRESS sensor are connected, it is also possible to display water temperature or oil temperature and oil pressure.
Various monitoring functions that be can be performed by SBC i-COLOR:
Digital display
A total of 12 data (Boost, Tacho, Speed, Power, Temp (Oil/Water), Fuel Press, Oil Press, Data 1 ~3 (A separate harness is necessary) can be monitored and it can display simultaneously on screen a maximum of six data. A/F can be displayed at the AUX port or at the external voltage port Data 1 ~3. The sensors are not included in this set.
Analog display
The Boost, Tacho, Speed, Power, Temp (Oil/Water), A/F, Fuel Press and Oil Press are reproduced as an analog meter image at the LCD. It can monitor a maximum of 4 data, including the digital displays at the screen, and the boost set up is at will. Moreover, the background can also be chosen from a white, black, carbon, and blue.
Multi-angle display function
The display of the LCD can be set as left, right and perpendicular (the LCD at the top) operation angles. By selecting any one of these three angles, the switches also change automatically to the related angle.
Convenient functions
It has a full load of convenient functions, such as a peak display, independent warning setup by source, maximum of 10 minutes of record/replay function (replay function can convert the unit displayed), back light adjustment, dimmer function, contrast adjustment and language selection.
Optional A/F display function
If the optional A/F amplifier unit is connected, the A/F ratio can be measured and monitored, which can compare with boost or other sources. Thus, the boost setting can be broadened.
More information about the boost controller:
Sequential valve control
Two-solenoid valves operate sequentially depending on the valve-open ratio. Mainly, the first valve will do most of the work at low valve-open ratio and at high valve-open ratio; the second valve will come to play.
Automatic correction of boost pressure (Initial learning)
It will automatically correct to the desired boost pressure that has been configured. A C mark will change color from RED to WHITE when the correction cycle (DUTY value) reaches the desired value. While the C mark is lighted, the SCRAMBLE MODE or the SPEED MAP MODE will not take effect on the used channel. However, the boost control will take effect even if the C mark does not change to WHITE color. This time, to perform the initial learning smoother, the normal, mild and slow function has been added. The Automatic correction of boost pressure is not applicable on manual mode.
External voltage input
It is possible to display, record, and replay by inputting an external voltage of 0-16V up to three channels. It is possible to change the voltage scale from -999 ~9999. It is also possible to arbitrary setup the value. Therefore, it can be used to record the throttle voltage, airflow voltage, water temp and replay for reference as a setting tool. The external voltage input harness is sole separately. Harness is not included in this set.

D34THROW 26-11-2007 10:50 AM

Bump ;)

D34THROW 26-11-2007 09:41 PM

$800 ;)

D34THROW 06-01-2008 10:20 PM

Bump~Make a offer ;)

D34THROW 15-01-2008 03:30 PM

Price drop $750... :)